Red Presser 10AM Fri | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Red Presser 10AM Fri

I’m just getting back to office but great to see all the positive comments about Red. I’m actually really happy to see JB the way he is right now. That’s who he can be and think retirement will allow him to enjoy his life so much more. But this new chapter is going to be great and I truly hope all of you now see how Red can be THE MAN

Damn, forgot about this. I’m sure there is a video recap of it?

This was outstanding by JB and Coach Autry. JB contrite enough while still maintaining his JB persona. Autry was awesome. Clearly paying homage with just the right amount of new sheriff in town. My favorite was answering the question about his biggest challenge - paraphrasing - I've been around, I know what I'm doing and I am not scared.

Rock it AA - let's f-ing GO

Today was incredibly well done, and will render the debacle of the other day a footnote that will disappear. As any long time, Syracuse fan probably expected, JB calmed down from the other day and was congenial and spoke incredibly well of Red. He loves this program too much to let things go bad.
Red did a good job, spoke well and confidently and looked very excited for this remarkable opportunity that he has. he said terrific things about Coach Boeheim as well. And Wildhack said JB will be working with the University just as JB wanted.
I felt surprisingly nostalgic and emotional when JB spoke. The last couple of years have been rough, but he has given this program and the fans so much. And I am equally excited to see the Autry era begin.
good day for the Orange.

I was really happy when I saw the Boeheims walk in and even happier that Jim spoke. It was an emotional PC and I got teary when JB was talking and also when Adrian spoke. I'm a sympathy crier, what can I say.
As a fan of 46 years, the last week has been an emotional trip down memory lane for me, like it has been for many. Being in the Dome Saturday was really special and there was kind of a feeling in the air about what this week would bring. I've watched my share of highlights and I'm going to watch more in the coming days. I'm proud to be an SU fan and alum.

I will miss seeing Jim on the court. He has meant so much to the program, the city and SU. But, I'm excited about the future with Red at the helm and I hope he gets the support from the community, the boosters and the school to give him an environment to be successful.
Go Orange!

Today was incredibly well done, and will render the debacle of the other day a footnote that will disappear. As any long time, Syracuse fan probably expected, JB calmed down from the other day and was congenial and spoke incredibly well of Red. He loves this program too much to let things go bad.
Red did a good job, spoke well and confidently and looked very excited for this remarkable opportunity that he has. he said terrific things about Coach Boeheim as well. And Wildhack said JB will be working with the University just as JB wanted.
I felt surprisingly nostalgic and emotional when JB spoke. The last couple of years have been rough, but he has given this program and the fans so much. And I am equally excited to see the Autry era begin.
good day for the Orange.

Anyone got a link to it? Us west coasters misssssed it
What?? I’m from San Diego and watched it live on watch ESPN. Of course the audio was awful and the video cut off a few times.

Axe sucks
I’m curious, why? I thought he was entirely on point during this past season about the need for JB to retire and for a change to be made. He’s a compelling listen; whether you love him or hate him.

Personally, I like his take and listen religiously. LFGO!!

Really glad we got to this point. As JW said a few times, there were a lot of twists and turns (particularly on Wed), but in the end, we arrived at a very good place for all. So happy for this. This is what will be remembered and now Red and the staff have to get off to a strong start to send a message about the future of cuse basketball.

Let speculation commence on Jim’s new office and title?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom