Reddish... | Syracusefan.com

Reddish...

Deano

All American
Just read Eyes article and it doesn't sound promising as of now. I was hoping with the two weeks off that he would be practicing this week and be good to go. Hopefully he can get on the field somehow Friday night as we need him.

no doubt reddish not playing is a big blow to the defense.

Just read Eyes article and it doesn't sound promising as of now. I was hoping with the two weeks off that he would be practicing this week and be good to go. Hopefully he can get on the field somehow Friday night as we need him.
HCDM's interview is up on the SU Athletics website.

HCDM's interview is up on the SU Athletics website.
Can you or someone else summarize as I'm blocked from accessing here at work?
Thanks

Can you or someone else summarize as I'm blocked from accessing here at work?
Thanks
Fairly long interview. Said that Reddish might see limited duty. Is excited about the return of Pugh and Hickey's move to RT. Rene is healthy and ready to play...jury still out on Kobena.

HCDM is hoping that Fleming picks up where he was previous to the injury. His return helps keep the WR corp fresh by allowing the other WR's to rest 5-10 plays per game. He said that no player plays in games without practicing during the week.

He expressed numerous times that the team's lack of production in the red zone and overall record falls squarely with him. He stated that he needs to do a better job putting the team in position to succeed. In fact, it seemed like the one re-occurring theme of the presser.

Expects a very tough, physical game on Friday. He said Pitt's improved play can be traced to the fact that they have been taking better care of the ball.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootb...use_football_cornerback_b_1.html#incart_river

Per Nolan today. Does not look good. Keon and Anderson to start. Whigham and Wayne are next up.

Whigham was in for one play against Minny, and he was the guy that took a bad angle on that early sideline pattern, whiffed, and had to get bailed out by Shamarko. I don't think he got another snap on defense the rest of the game.

It's four games in with a bye, now lets hope Whigham and Morgan are ready to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom