Redskins hire Jay Gruden | Syracusefan.com

Redskins hire Jay Gruden

Rocco

Watching you.
As a Giants fan, I do not like this hire. He is a great offensive mind and will be great working with RG3, Freddy Morris and Garcon.

shocked that NFC east fans are scared of this. as an eagles fan, i love it. Did anybody watch their game against San Diego? Turrible play calling. They have more talent than just about anyone in the league but dropped the ball.

Wow. I didn't even think he's that great of an OC.

One and done.

As a Bengal season ticket holder I am glad he's gone. His play calling left a lot to be desired and was very inconsistent. He may become a great HC but I was not impressed with him in Cincy.

as long as rg3 is the qb, im not worried about the deadskins.

same with romo and the pokes.

foles...we are going to need to get to him.

I was wrong about Snyder settling for a college coach to be the new Redskins QB handler I mean HC. I guess the NFC East will be seeing a lot of Spider 2 Y Bananas with Gruden's brother in charge of the Redskins. It will be an interesting hire even though RG3 is a diva that makes Terrel Owens blush with envy. Redskins need a huge talent infusion on the roster and don't have a first round pick.

As long as Dan Snyder at age 49 is in good health as a Giants fan I am not worried about the Redskins.

I'm definitely going to miss the Shanahan full control, but we're also hiring Bruce Allen situation. Snyder created more trouble by trying to stay out of football operations. It was great radio.

As a Bengal season ticket holder I am glad he's gone. His play calling left a lot to be desired and was very inconsistent. He may become a great HC but I was not impressed with him in Cincy.

I bet that if you polled the fans of every NFL team about whether they like their OC or not, 90% would say no.

I bet that if you polled the fans of every NFL team about whether they like their OC or not, 90% would say no.
the Giants have 4 SuperBowls (inadvertent plug, felt good though) with same OC for the 1st 2, and same for the 2nd...and most around town couldnt wait to run both out.

only 1 guy gets credit for the win, but you can spread the blame around.

Exactly. Ridiculous. Could it be that it it's just not as easy as many would like to think!!!

Most OC's these days are fired as a way for the HC to keep their job and to appease management/ ownership.

Actually Snyder thought he hired Jon and it wasn't until after Jay signed his contract that Snyder figure it out it was the wrong Gruden.

as a redskins fan...

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Smart coach who is stuck with a QB who might be a flash in the pan. If Gruden went to Cleveland or Detroit or someplace else, he might have a chance. In Washington I think his career is already on the clock

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom