Refs bail Duke out... | Syracusefan.com

Refs bail Duke out...

I think you watch the three guys in stripes more than the players actually playing the game.

I think you pay too much attention to my posts. It's creepy.

Well, I do usually read all the posts on the board, I know if somebody is complaining about a referee it's probably you.

nah, it was a great call that decided the game. Hood was in control all the way...

Well, I do usually read all the posts on the board, I know if somebody is complaining about a referee it's probably you.

you're one of the clowns that always defends the refs, I take it?

The clemson guy ran over a Duke guy and fell down, that isn't a foul. I don't think Hood was fouled either.

Nah. The Paul Harris looking kid went in there like a Paul Harris looking spaz and just jumped.

No foul.

The clemson guy ran over a Duke guy and fell down, that isn't a foul. I don't think Hood was fouled either.

that's the point. Hood shouldn't have gone to the line, down 1, with 3.8 seconds to go.

not sure why hood's drive was considered a foul and the last clemson drive wasn't.

Clemson's wasn't. No idea if Hood's was as unless I missed it, they refused to show a single replay? In an era where they replay everything under the sun 10x over?

that's the point. Hood shouldn't have gone to the line, down 1, with 3.8 seconds to go.

Hood at least was in some sort of control and threw the ball up. Don't go 90 feet in 3 seconds and not shoot.

Glad I left that game right when it started.

Clemson's wasn't. No idea if Hood's was as unless I missed it, they refused to show a single replay? In an era where they replay everything under the sun 10x over?

kinda odd, right?

Hood at least was in some sort of control and threw the ball up. Don't go 90 feet in 3 seconds and not shoot.

Glad I left that game right when it started.

Hood seemed pretty out of control.

I thought they were both fouls. The announcer said looking at the replay of the Clemson guy that there was too much contact there to not make a call.

Nah. The Paul Harris looking kid went in there like a Paul Harris looking spaz and just jumped.

No foul.

Not sure if I fully agree based on the Duke call, but love the reference to Paul Harris.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom