Refs | Syracusefan.com

Refs

Col. Bleep

All American
Go down to 7th paragraph.
(This is actually a really important copyright case. So the Orange are permanently part of a presumed major decision).

Go Orange!!!

1665885751840.png

Other than maybe the Super Bowl, the signature live concert that everyone knows for Prince is "Live at the Carrier Dome" in 1985. I watched it again the other day and it was Prince at the peak of his power. Maybe the best concert I've ever seen.

That late hit call changed the game. The qb last step was in bounds before the hit came. 100% changed the game. I wish there was something that could be done but there isnt. NCAA made sure Clemson won so it didnt hurt their CFP income. But everyone can only sit by and complain while nothing gets done. This was ridiculously 1 sided calls in 2nd half. Clemson was the better team but what matters is the score and before the refs made bs calls that completely changed the game, Syracuse was winning 21-10.

That late hit call changed the game. The qb last step was in bounds before the hit came. 100% changed the game. I wish there was something that could be done but there isnt. NCAA made sure Clemson won so it didnt hurt their CFP income. But everyone can only sit by and complain while nothing gets done. This was ridiculously 1 sided calls in 2nd half. Clemson was the better team but what matters is the score and before the refs made bs calls that completely changed the game, Syracuse was winning 21-10.
Ours was a very stupid push out of bounds penelty Changed the whole game. But isn't it strange that they made the same stupid play on GS out of bounds and nothing...it was too many hold I ng calls when we would be going down the field...refs changed this game also

What pisses me off the most is after it happens. Nothing can be done. If youre a ref making bs calls, make it on something thats a close call. There was an obvious call that shouldnt have been called and a missed call that should have been called. But absolutely nothing will come up about it. For anybody that has a job, if you make big mistakes at your job, does anything come from it? At my job, if i made a mistake comparable to the refs mistake here, i would be given 3 unpaid days. These guys nothing happens. But it was so obvious with these bs calls. So tired of refs and likely NCAA taking wins from teams that wont make them as much money

Neither of the late hits should have been called…. But if you call the one on Fuentes…. You absolutely have to make the call on the shrader hit…. The PI shouldn’t have been called…. But he did wrap his arm around him early and it’s understandable

We needed to score a single TD in the 2nd half to win the game. The 14th team in the nation should be able to score a single TD in a half. How many first downs did we get in the 2nd half? We had every chance to make up for that BS late hit call. We failed to put our foot on their throat. Play calling was atrocious, execution was equally atrocious. That penalty was the turning point because we allowed for it to be the turning point. If we scored on the our next possession the penalty is meaningless.

Yes, we made some mistakes. Yes, refs were kinda one sided in the second half. But a lack of DL depth killed us in 4th quarter. We need beef. We can have playmakers all over the field, but we need beef and depth on the DL to win a game like this. Even so, 2 months ago we never thought we would be where we are. Enjoy the ride folks. LGO!

Neither of the late hits should have been called…. But if you call the one on Fuentes…. You absolutely have to make the call on the shrader hit…. The PI shouldn’t have been called…. But he did wrap his arm around him early and it’s understandable

Not just the Shrader one but they hit our wide receiver out of bounds late two plays before that and no call. Two in three plays not called after they call us for a game changing one