Regaining the mojo and making a real run for the NC is a huge task | Syracusefan.com

Regaining the mojo and making a real run for the NC is a huge task

swish7

All Conference
This is why they pay KT the big bucks. How is she going to do it?

How the heck is this team going to turn things around? How did this even happen? I mean, up 6 and I feel like it all started with one lazy rainbow pass to a covered player against BC and whammo, here we are.

So much easier when you have the mojo on your side.

Desperately need a commanding win in the first game to get it back.

Traenor will have had almost 2 weeks to figure this out. How they come out in their first NCAA game will tell us whether or not she has what it takes.

This is why they pay KT the big bucks. How is she going to do it?

How the heck is this team going to turn things around? How did this even happen? I mean, up 6 and I feel like it all started with one lazy rainbow pass to a covered player against BC and whammo, here we are.

So much easier when you have the mojo on your side.

Desperately need a commanding win in the first game to get it back.
Agree, this has been quite the collapse. Has to be hard for a young coach to deal with.

To me, the heart and soul of the team is Megan Carney. There are lots of scorers and talent on the team but it seemed to me as though she was often the one to take charge at crunch time this season and make things happen.

She got fouled hard a lot towards the end of the year. I think she got really banged up and her playing time and effectiveness has dropped noticeably since then.

Hopefully she is back to close to 100% and ready to play like she can in the post season.

Agree, this has been quite the collapse. Has to be hard for a young coach to deal with.

To me, the heart and soul of the team is Megan Carney. There are lots of scorers and talent on the team but it seemed to me as though she was often the one to take charge at crunch time this season and make things happen.

She got fouled hard a lot towards the end of the year. I think she got really banged up and her playing time and effectiveness has dropped noticeably since then.

Hopefully she is back to close to 100% and ready to play like she can in the post season.
Definitely.

I have similar feelings about Emma Ward. She is the one who made and is making the rainbow passes. Her overall performance is so critical to this team. When she got aggressive against VT, everything became much easier.

Sweitzer too, obviously. Seems out of it, but honestly is not getting much help.

Sierra is the main player who has actually raised her game during this mini, but devastating slump.

Its also weird or at least interesting that this started basically a few minutes after Tyrrell got the all time record.

Huge test for KT. Hope she can do it and do it now.

Traenor will have had almost 2 weeks to figure this out. How they come out in their first NCAA game will tell us whether or not she has what it takes.
Exactly right.

If we lose early and the season ends and the talk is about how historic it was to be 15-0 and number 1 for a while, blah, blah, then we may be in for a bumpy ride the next couple years.

Hopefully she turns it around and we make a deep run and are competitive in each and every game, and she gains some momentum for next year as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom