Regardless of what happens tonight... | Syracusefan.com

Regardless of what happens tonight...

Rocco

Watching you.
Let's keep it classy. These are still 17-18 year old kids who are being heavily influenced. CuseNation needs to show that we aren't a bunch of trolls and dishrags.

LGO.

So he's declaring for Clemson I take it. :D

It appears to be the case that he is going Clemson.

Let's keep it classy. These are still 17-18 year old kids who are being heavily influenced. CuseNation needs to show that we aren't a bunch of trolls and dishrags.

LGO.
Good for him. I'm not above stirring the pot a little bit to see if $ was involved tho. ;)

It will be classy until Cali shows up with an offbase immature rant. I don't know why anyone here should be shocked.

We can all poo poo this all we want, but once again we can't bring in the top rated football prospect in NY. There's not that many that are legit D1 players. If we kept the best from the past three years, we would have one heck of a defensive line (we'll still be ok next year). I'm hoping the information is wrong and maybe he's purposely sending out these signals, but I'm still waiting after 4 years for that ONE big time recruit. Two of them have been in the only area that we seem to be holding our own, NYC.

It will be classy until Cali shows up with an offbase immature rant. I don't know why anyone here should be shocked.

Can we revoke his board and twitter access for 48 hours? Maybe he will forget they exist in that period of time and he'll go terrorize the Clemson board.

So youre saying we shouldnt act like these guys if chooses a school other than SU?

watch

:bang::bang:couchburncouchburnwhatdouayou meaan??!>?!2 fq?:eek:Oh Lord:blah::crazy::bang::bang::crazy:

He's choosing Clemson. That says enough about his character.

This. Really.

Can we revoke his board and twitter access for 48 hours? Maybe he will forget they exist in that period of time and he'll go terrorize the Clemson board.

Nah, he'll terrorize the Sc0ut board.

Kids want to go to big time programs, nothing wrong with that, when we get to that point then the recruits will start to come.

Good point. Why does anybody even respond to that person?

Ogundeko is a stupid jerkface. Just kidding, best of luck to him.

What would be the advantage of Syracuse over Clemson to a teenage top recruit?

We can all poo poo this all we want, but once again we can't bring in the top rated football prospect in NY. There's not that many that are legit D1 players. If we kept the best from the past three years, we would have one heck of a defensive line (we'll still be ok next year). I'm hoping the information is wrong and maybe he's purposely sending out these signals, but I'm still waiting after 4 years for that ONE big time recruit. Two of them have been in the only area that we seem to be holding our own, NYC.
4 years? More like 24 years.

What would be the advantage of Syracuse over Clemson to a teenage top recruit?
Position coaching - see Chandler Jones and comments about him from other pros this year. Closeness to home so that family can see games. Better education.

Position coaching - see Chandler Jones and comments about him from other pros this year. Closeness to home so that family can see games. Better education.

You know we're lacking in reasons when better education makes the list. I'm all for it if we're talking about an average student, but we're talking about a top rated football recruit studying geography. He's not coming in trying to get his dual major in aerospace engineering from lc smith and Finance from Newhouse. Closeness to home I agree with, but that can work against you as well.

You know we're lacking in reasons when better education makes the list. I'm all for it if we're talking about an average student, but we're talking about a top rated football recruit studying geography. He's not coming in trying to get his dual major in aerospace engineering from lc smith and Finance from Newhouse. Closeness to home I agree with, but that can work against you as well.
We're not lacking in reasons. I think you meant lacking in "relevant" reasons. Scare quotes intentional.

If top notch job training for your intended profession, solid training for your fallback profession, and ability for your family (self-stated as important) to see your games in person aren't enough reasons, I give up.

Not sure where the "studying geography" came from other than it's a joke based on his supposed deficiency in that area (going to a school "close" to home is important to him - get it?). Anyway, I remember reading an article about him early on and the kid is smart enough and wanted to major in engineering.

Not sure where the "studying geography" came from other than it's a joke based on his supposed deficiency in that area (going to a school "close" to home is important to him - get it?). Anyway, I remember reading an article about him early on and the kid is smart enough and wanted to major in engineering.

That is correct he wants to major in an engineering discipline ... LC Smith isn't a bad school at all .. some very good programs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom