Remaining schedule | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Remaining schedule

If we lose to both Pitt and NC St I'll spontaneously combust.
May I put forth that if there are causal events preceding the combustion, you would not have, in fact, combusted spontaneously.

USF is going to be tough as well I believe.

Definitely. Flowers is Lamar Jr. He toasted us last year and our D looks worse this year. Big big game for bowl hopes. Week 3, but too many brutal games left on the schedule

Definitely. Flowers is Lamar Jr. He toasted us last year and our D looks worse this year. Big big game for bowl hopes. Week 3, but too many brutal games left on the schedule
Must win? I say that lightly. Very lightly

plenty of winnable games left even if they lose next week(any game except nd,clemson and fsu are considered winnable to me)

plenty of winnable games left even if they lose next week(any game except nd,clemson and fsu are considered winnable to me)

Well, next week is more winnable than Pitt or Va Tech IMO, so I think we really need it badly.

Well, next week is more winnable than Pitt or Va Tech IMO, so I think we really need it badly.
gut felling if we arent decimated by injuries from friday is we win a shootout, i didnt have a good feeling about the louisville game after watching there offense

gut felling if we arent decimated by injuries from friday is we win a shootout, i didnt have a good feeling about the louisville game after watching there offense

I didn't either, Louisville was one I had down as a loss. Agree about USF I think we will find a way to pull it out.

USF has been beating down on outmanned Northern Illinois team since the first quarter. They just went up 48-7. Flowers has over 300 passing, and Marlon Mack didn't even play due to concussion protocol.
Of note NIU lost last week at Wyoming, who got smoked by nebraska today 52-17

Absolutely needed. Coach wants a 230/240 rb to do those runs up the middle and doesn't have that either right now as well. There are glimpses of holes but so far few and far between. But still...a small sample study and as Crusty said Louisville is extremely tough up front but the remaining schedule ain't no breeze so we need these kids to continue to learn and improve up front...I think they will and hopefully firing at a better rate as the season progresses. I'm looking for a 1 step back 2 forward progress and we've seen 2 steps back for the run blocking so far.
Louisville has the best front7 in the ACC

Louisville has the best front7 in the ACC

True and possibly the best front 5 on the other side of the ball as well especially when you add in the SU (and others) trying to be read and react with Jackson behind center.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom