Remember Chad Kelly? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Remember Chad Kelly?

I can never even get the dang straws in those things. I always just end up poking it thrue the bottom of it.

Chad had a really tough weekend..

According to multiple reports, there was a minor car accident last week involving Kelly that was a part of his eventful weekend. The car belonged to former Miss South Carolina, Ali Rogers, who works in the football program.

Backing up some of those prior reports, Rogers put out a statement broadcast on Facebook and Twitter saying Kelly got out of the car and asked her not to file a report. "He became very agitated and was extremely disrespectful," Rogers said. "As proud as I am to be part of the Clemson Football Program, it was very disheartening that he showed no remorse for his behavior."

I went to see Jim Kelly's wife a few years ago. (going into Chad's senior yr.) She spoke in Rochester. She is great speaker by the way. Well anyways, She took pictures and signed autographs after. I brought up Chad's name. I mentioned how he was being recruited hard. The first thing she said in response was, "Pray for him". Didn't know what she meant by that until now. Wow

This guy reminds me of a football version of Stifler. Takes pride in being a DB. Stifler should of wrote a rap to use in one of those movies, would've knocked it out the park..

Sounds like he's got some mental illness that needs to be addressed.

The angel on my right shoulder sighed and nodded his head in agreement with this.

The devil on my left shoulder gnashed his teeth and said: "If EVER there was an instance where mental illness ought to be left alone, this is it."

Do people think the Capri Sun thing actually happened?

Do you know know the whole CK story?

Don't care, if the kid can play, I could manage him. Plain and simple. I don't see any felony charges so I would bring him in.

Don't care, if the kid can play, I could manage him. Plain and simple. I don't see any felony charges so I would bring him in.
From what I know he would never be a person I'd want my kid playing with or being influenced by.

Retweeted by SiriusXM College
Ralph D. Russo ‏@ralphDrussoAP 3m
ICYMI, former Clemson QB Chad Kelly signed LOI with East Mississippi CC http://bit.ly/1lmfsBD Thanks to colleague @john_wawrow for heads up
It's a proven route. Good QB has issues at a major program, gets booted from said program, transfers to a lower division program (doesn't have to sit out a year), leads new school to championship while putting up video-game stats, gets offer from another major program (the previous year's performance will have people overlooking his prior issues), leads new team to national championship while winning the Heisman. Well, it worked out once that way.

If he stays out of trouble and leads the CC team to victory then he'll get another shot somewhere.

Chad had a really tough weekend..

According to multiple reports, there was a minor car accident last week involving Kelly that was a part of his eventful weekend. The car belonged to former Miss South Carolina, Ali Rogers, who works in the football program.

Backing up some of those prior reports, Rogers put out a statement broadcast on Facebook and Twitter saying Kelly got out of the car and asked her not to file a report. "He became very agitated and was extremely disrespectful," Rogers said. "As proud as I am to be part of the Clemson Football Program, it was very disheartening that he showed no remorse for his behavior."

Wouldn't that be a NCAA violation

It's a proven route. Good QB has issues at a major program, gets booted from said program, transfers to a lower division program (doesn't have to sit out a year), leads new school to championship while putting up video-game stats, gets offer from another major program (the previous year's performance will have people overlooking his prior issues), leads new team to national championship while winning the Heisman. Well, it worked out once that way.

If he stays out of trouble and leads the CC team to victory then he'll get another shot somewhere.

SUNY Buffalo?

My nephew played with him in college, you have NO IDEA what you are talking about..

That is not a good way to go about things. Sometimes these players can lead to big problems with the program and the program needs to be bigger than potential on-the-field success over one or two seasons.