Remember that NC State... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Remember that NC State...

Wow, NCSU may be the new RU in the ACC. Their fans are screaming "Get us to the SEC now!" As if they're honestly on the level the SEC is looking for in football and/or basketball.

Yup. Saw that. Threw up in my mouth a little

That's all he's there for. He was never a good player, possibly worst duke pg in last 30 years. Not sure what he could possibly teach a guy like rivers

That's all he's there for. He was never a good player, possibly worst duke pg in last 30 years. Not sure what he could possibly teach a guy like rivers

he can teach him how to keep people off the court....poorly

Wow, NCSU may be the new RU in the ACC. Their fans are screaming "Get us to the SEC now!" As if they're honestly on the level the SEC is looking for in football and/or basketball.

I know everyone on here would like to think the best of the ACC (I'm speaking Bball only) but honestly it is awful. Have a look at any caliber... It's a terrible conference and has been for years... Forbes ran an article recently on the attendance troubles the conference is having... It's pretty bad. Cuse is a huge bump for them but the reality is that it's Cuse unc duke and no one. Florida st is the next best team now, then Pitt, but they are in decline. And there's no one else really. Nc state has some decent recruits coming in but that's a one off.

Reality is, in Bball terms it's a big step down from big east. Cuse fans like it cause their record will be inflated just like duke and unc. But the gut check will be lost. Just watch your team beating wake forest by 30 will wear off, I watch the acc every night, and it's absolutely terrible in comparison to BE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom