Remember the threads/posts this week about us "winning out"... | Syracusefan.com

Remember the threads/posts this week about us "winning out"...

If you're not SU bi-polar after the last two weekends, then you might not be breathing. It was practically 2 different teams.

Not sure what the point of your post was. It would have worked better if we lost by 14 and people were overreacting. Or maybe even if it was FSU that had delivered the 56-0 beat down.

My point was, after the PSU and NW losses, it was Allen sucks this team sucks Shafer sucks...
Then after Wagner and Tulane is was, HCSS is amazing, Hunt is the next McNabb
Then after Clemson, its back to HCSS sucks, coaches suck, Hunt sucks...
Then after a win vs a TERRIBLE NCState team, its we're hardnosed, we're great, we're going to "win out"
After GTech curbstomping, we're back to the everyone sucks.

My point is, we are what we are, the folks that were claiming we could win out, are on crack, we are middle to bottom of ACC. We could lose every game from here on out, and i would not be surprised. Check those passing stats from the last 3 games for proof.

We are what we are, a bi-polar team. Which is why the fans are too.

I think most people figured we could win out as easily as we could lose out. After the top 4, the ACC is basically anything goes.

Don't know what to make of GT now, top 5 ACC again? You won't find a single GT fan who thought that was possible yesterday.

I can see 3-9, but I can us winning some of those remaining games. Look at the teams, look at where we play the games. And assume we'll go back to our regularly scheduled defense.

I still think we go 6-6 this year. And I thought we would be 3-4 at this time with 3 games to win out of remaining 5 with wins over WF, Pitt & BC. I think our chances have greatly increased as I thought we would lose to Maryland.

Where I'm really concerned is more about our coaches right now and their lack of experience.

With Maryland losing their top two WRs, everyone aside from FSU is beatable unless our coaches go all moronic mad scientist again and outthink themselves.

With Maryland losing their top two WRs, everyone aside from FSU is beatable unless our coaches go all moronic mad scientist again and outthink themselves.

So we need everyone we play to be down starting QB's and WR's in order to win now??

So we need everyone we play to be down starting QB's and WR's in order to win now??

Well, we're down a starting WR, a starting CB, a starting LB, so yes, it would be good if others are dipping into their depth (or lack thereof).

A win is a win. After the GRob years, I'll never apologize for how it ends up happening.

mad scientist lol perfect I could just see Shafer and bullough with white coats on doing the evil dueling extended laugh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom