Reminder Syracuse vs Siena on now 7pm. TV Tw sports -chat room open | Syracusefan.com

Reminder Syracuse vs Siena on now 7pm. TV Tw sports -chat room open

1-0 Syracuse, Dylan Donahue goal. Syracuse 1-1 at the X though Daddio lost the first badly.

2-0 Syracuse, Staats on isolation scores a slick goal. Su on man up 1 minute

3-0 Syracuse, Maltz wide open. Siena overmatched. Rice picking them apart.

8-3 Syracuse end of 1. 7 different goal scorers. Look OK at the X but Daddio still losing some badly and Siena has violated three times skewing the numbers. Iacono a big ass dude but looks slow.

Just want to say "thanks a million" for these updates. It's how I'm following tonight. Extremely appreciative for it!

13-4 Syracuse at the half, Syracuse sloppy the last part of the second quarter a lot of turnovers and penalties, lost focus with big lead.

Iacono looks good at the X but needs to get better with agility and mobility after the initial draw, looks like one of us after a fine lot tailgate. Daddio looks better some new moves and techniques, still worried about him against a high end guy like Fowler or UNC's guy.

16-4 Syracuse, Rice 8 assists, Donahue 7 goals. Syracuse playing some other guys 9 minutes 3rd quarter. Only downside SU really sloppy with its passes

18-6 Cuse, Syracuse playing all 3rd string guy and frosh. Still look good on D but offensively you can really see the difference. Wardwell playing well but let in an easy goal late, Vallone in at goal now.

Game final 19-7, Donahue and Rice dominated. Good performance at the X SU on top 15-13 though Siena did violate about 4 times. Going to be in a war Sunday.

Good updates JC.

Thanks AZ, had to stop for dinner for a large chunk of the third per my fiance but hope I provided some decent updates. I will be at the Albany game Sunday but the chat room should be open, will also have updates for most road games and some home games.

That went about as expected. 2K in the building, a lot colder walking out than walking in.

You can tell Loy has done a lot of speed work, Lecky with a laser. 1st Middies didn't need to do much than that. Second line was great.

Attack, tremendous.

Albany is going to be a great game.

That went about as expected. 2K in the building, a lot colder walking out than walking in.

You can tell Loy has done a lot of speed work, Lecky with a laser. 1st Middies didn't need to do much than that. Second line was great.

Attack, tremendous.

Albany is going to be a great game.
Over/Under Albany game is 45 goals.