remove ORANGE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

remove ORANGE

"Adidas has banned football fans from buying German football kits customised with the number 44, after media raised their resemblance to the symbol used by World War Two-era Nazi SS units. "

i think the cleveland browns jerseys look good with cleveland on them and most of all speaks of PRIDE in their history and their city---nothing at all wrong with that? we could use some
The simplicity of the classic Browns uniforms are what makes them great. Less is almost always more with sports uniforms. These are so sharp. The word “Cleveland” is like the equivalent of graffiti here

1712021906255.jpeg

i think the cleveland browns jerseys look good with cleveland on them and most of all speaks of PRIDE in their history and their city---nothing at all wrong with that? we could use some
Most important though - does Rutgers have it? Just kidding you. ;)

I think the recent Browns unis are the worst looking in the NFL - and it isn’t even close

"Adidas has banned football fans from buying German football kits customised with the number 44, after media raised their resemblance to the symbol used by World War Two-era Nazi SS units. "

So friggin stupid.

Most important though - does Rutgers have it? Just kidding you. ;)
no and they do not have 6 season tickets either like my son and i have shared for several years at syracuse. .
i can also share my love for the finger lakes as well.

While digging in his backyard, my cousin found a coin from th3 early 1900's that was used as a promotion for a pharmacy that has since gone out of business. He was surprised to see a swastika on it. He learned that before the Nazi's ruined it, the swastika was a symbol for health and well being. It's crazy how the meaning of things can change so drastically.

While digging in his backyard, my cousin found a coin from th3 early 1900's that was used as a promotion for a pharmacy that has since gone out of business. He was surprised to see a swastika on it. He learned that before the Nazi's ruined it, the swastika was a symbol for health and well being. It's crazy how the meaning of things can change so drastically.

The elementary school I went to in the late 70s was built in 1915. In one of the entryways, the floor tile had a (intentional) swastika pattern.

Our vocabulary full of things like that. Conservative and liberal have changed. Gay used to just mean happy. Hate used to be different than disagree with, but the Nazi's totally co-oped the symbol.

The elementary school I went to in the late 70s was built in 1915. In one of the entryways, the floor tile had a (intentional) swastika pattern.
That is really interesting.

I have seen a camp in the Adirondacks with the symbol built into their stone chimney.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom