Report: Kinder moving on | Syracusefan.com

Report: Kinder moving on

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
@GregLogan
#Seawolves FB coach Chuck Priore has pact extended thru 2018 & former Lawrence HS star QB John Kinder is transferring from Syracuse. #CAAFB

Guess this means it's official.

Not really a surprise. It was suspected he would do the "grad school" thing at a 1-AA school.

Good luck to him.

Isn't Kinder the kid out of Colorado? I can't keep track of all the QB guys we've brought in.

Was. John miller. #7. From mullin hs. Kinder is from. Ny state

Did Miller end up going to jail? Hopefully the kid has turned his life around, sad story. Best of luck to Kinder

Well, another schollie opens up. Best of luck to John!

Good luck to him, I wish him all the best and thanks for being a part of the program.

He might have been a pretty good receiver if he had started there. Unfortunate for him and SU.

I was really hoping the kid would have found his role at WR this year. So tough to make a position change like that though. Best of luck to him.

Good Luck JFK!

Thank You For Your Contribution To SU !

The reporter phrased the tweet strangely. I wonder if Kinder is transferring to the Seawolves (Stony Brook) along with the coach getting an extension? Or it's as simple as the coach was extended and a local kid is leaving his college?

best of luck to him. I met him and his family at the spring game in one of the tshirt shops down on M Street just before he committed to Syracuse.. He and his family were really nice and I've been pulling for him his whole career. Hope he gets a chance to play with his last year.

Rhame was always impressed by Kinder at practice. I would like to see him get a shot to play.

He'll likely win the starting job at Stony Brook. I wish him luck. Hopefully he leads Stony Brook to a national championship! :)

He will do well there and should get some serious PT. Kinder played the part of any running QB on the scout team during game prep. He was really, really good too. Just never turned into any playing time.

He is a really nice kid, funny and has a good head on his shoulders. I wish him the best and give thanks for his 4 years of hard work helping our teams prepare for certain games.

@GregLogan
#Seawolves FB coach Chuck Priore has pact extended thru 2018 & former Lawrence HS star QB John Kinder is transferring from Syracuse. #CAAFB

Guess this means it's official.

Seems like a great kid. I wish him the best at Stony Brook.

Watched him tear up Long Island in HS. Never liked his passing but man he's a devastating runner. Very fast. Hope he does well at Stony Brook. Will have lots of family cheering him on.