Requiem is on right now Espn2 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Requiem is on right now Espn2

I think Penn State to the Big Ten was inevitable - the only difference if Penn State was in the Big East it might have happened slightly later (but no later than roughly 2000).

Them not getting in has taken on mythical significance, when in reality it was largely meaningless - except that they didn’t water down Big East basketball for the 20ish years they would have played in the league.

Virginia is not going to play in a division of the former. Big East schools.
Miami would prefer playing in the North as it’s a private school full of northeast students and alumni.

UVA would go to the Big Ten before it got stuck in this type of deal.

Of course!

SWC is just day-dreaming.

It's a good effort, but it has more holes in it than a swiss cheese.

But I couldn't come up with a scenario that has fewer problems.

But:

UConn? C'mon. That ship is sinking fast. That athletic department is going in the other direction. And there's still the matter of the Blumenthal/UConn-led lawsuit.

No West Virginia? My guess is they'd very much like an alternative to where they are today.

Ain't happening. And it would be a disaster for hoops for anyone to be separated from UNC / Duke.
Exactly. It would be the old Tobacco Road teams in the south division all over again.

love that 30-30. have watched it 3-4 times now. but I have one issue with it. they covered the racist stuff that Ewing had to go through as they should have, it was over the top what signs some people had or chanted. BUT, if you're going to cover that in depth, as they should have, then they should have also covered in depth the times Ewing grabbed players around the throats or page(?) intentionally pushing a seton hall player into the stanchion, among other things. Ewing twice choked players on the court and there was nothing on it except a quick 1 second picture of one of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom