Results to Date | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Results to Date

wake, struggled, bc struggled, VT is struggling, uconn strugggled,

ncst/UL/Su did not

many big time schools did not play well. not sure why some are complaining about 500 yds and 30+ pts with a completely new scheme, it could have been much worse.

BC struggled? They outplayed Ga Tech for most of the game.

30-7 Richmond 7:20 4th

Virginia has minus-2 yards rushing, four turnovers.

Last edited:
CusefanATL said:
BC struggled? They outplayed Ga Tech for most of the game.

And still found a way to lose. They couldn't score and when you're playing slow down d-first football, you don't have room to make mistakes.

(See Millhouse - I was paying attention)

30-7 Richmond 7:20 4th

Virginia has minus-2 yards rushing, four turnovers.

A lot of people were calling that upset last week, can't say I am surprised.

I predict Bronco will be fired Nov 18...UVA is turrible.

the ACC network just said the UVA players weren't used to Bronco's new hurry up offense. hahaha.

I wish Cuse was playing UVA this year. Richmond put up 37!!

Game over.

Anyone else watching the Lsu/Wisc game? Wisc should be up a lot more, they have thrown a pick 6 and turned it over twice in the red zone.

the ACC network just said the UVA players weren't used to Bronco's new hurry up offense. hahaha.

I wish Cuse was playing UVA this year. Richmond put up 37!!

Game over.

We got boned there last year, on that fumble recovery that they returned for a TD that was actually a N incomplete pass. Total screw job.

Lsu can kiss the playoffs goodbye, no one does less with more than Les Myles.

Was just going to post this. Hope UNC (puke) beats GA - nah I don't care who wins that game. Clemson better beat Auburn tonight.

SEC really sucking this weekend - YES!

LSU is one of the few $EC teams I kinda like, but big picture it's always good to knock that conference down a peg. Let the excuses begin from Finebaum, et al.

So LSU will have a new coach for our game down there next year. Is that a good thing, or bad thing?

It would be a bad thing for us, I have defended the guy for a while, but the guy underachieves every year.

LSU is one of the few $EC teams I kinda like, but big picture it's always good to knock that conference down a peg. Let the excuses begin from Finebaum, et al.

No excuse, Lsu was not ready to play, they were lucky to even have a chance to win that game late, Wisc thoroughly outplayed them.

ALZoD_IO_bigger.jpg
Carolina Football ‏@TarHeelFootball 2m2 minutes ago
After three shots at 6, @NickWeiler24 comes on for 3. With 11 seconds left in the half, UGA leads 14-10.