Class of 2015 - Richie Kittles Stranahan Vs Kendrell McFadden | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Richie Kittles Stranahan Vs Kendrell McFadden

Where should Richie be ranked at Safety for 2015 when the Rivals or Espn Polls Come Out?

• Total voters
We all want Richie, even the coaches. Not sure why we need to evaluate him! He looks good to us! Sign him up!

McFadden looks like he could grow into a LB.

Am I the only one that the Kittles highlight only shows 2 plays for?

McFadden looks like he could grow into a LB.

Am I the only one that the Kittles highlight only shows 2 plays for?
Scroll down and watch his "All American" highlight. Thats a few minutes long. The main one at the top is only two plays

Who's number the Number 1 Saftey of 2015 and Rate @RichieKittles

Kendrell McFadden 6'3 190 safety McArthur HS FL
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/1866979/highlights/40240373

Richie Kittles 6'0 175 Safety Stranahan HS FL
www.hudl.com/athlete/2817375/richie-kittles-jr

After watching the full highlights I want both at Syracuse. They are different types of players though. McFadden looks like he could grow into an olb/nickel safety hybrid. He's got long arms and room to put on a bunch of weight.

Kittles reminds me a lot of Shamarko Thomas whom we lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers this year. I'm a bit conflicted because he could potentially be a solid cb with very good closing speed but watching him find the ball in traffic and deliver hits is fantastic! He is also exceptional at makingnopen field tackles which is more instinct and can't be coached up to the level he's already at. Our defense is built for players like him to have fun and make plays. I hope he ends up at Syracuse where he wouldbe a crowd favorite.

A few questions if you feel so inclined to answer. Does he prefer safety or cb? At 5'10 170, how much do you project him to still grow? Lastly, is he any relation to the former Villanova basketball player of the same last name?

Thanks for coming on our board and sharing. I wish Richie all the best regardless but man does he look good wearing an orange S. Hope he continues that tradition in college!

Last edited:
There was a brief convo between him and AJ on twitter a day or two ago with Kittles talking about coming to help in 2015... Sure he was just messing around but its a good sign...Reading the tea leafs...;)

Nahson post: 812642 said:
There was a brief convo between him and AJ on twitter a day or two ago with Kittles talking about coming to help in 2015... Sure he was just messing around but its a good sign...Reading the tea leafs...;)

I hope he was serious. Kid will be a very good player and if he is playing on the fast track that is the carrier dome turf and never having to worry about weather in home games his skills/stats will be amplified that much more.