Rick Pitino / David Padgett / Louisville | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Rick Pitino / David Padgett / Louisville

Rick is going to lay low for awhile

Pitino selling house, 'laying low' amid scandal
Not to kick a guy when he's down but doing an interview is not laying low. It's like saying I don't have an opinion but this is stupid. That is an opinion. Laying low is not bringing attention to yourself. An interview is bringing attention to yourself.

Not to kick a guy when he's down but doing an interview is not laying low. It's like saying I don't have an opinion but this is stupid. That is an opinion. Laying low is not bringing attention to yourself. An interview is bringing attention to yourself.

I kept thinking of the Anchorman scene after the fight among the news crews - "Brick, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you’re probably wanted for murder."

upload_2017-10-2_12-19-3.png

Not until 10 days have passed so they can try to get rid of him for $0.
Yep. That's what I think the conference was set up to plan ... the guillotine's aftermath.

Yep. That's what I think the conference was set up to plan ... the guillotine's aftermath.
One serious possibility is that they're meeting to put together their package of self-imposed punishments to reduce the initial altitude of the NCAA's hammer drop.

When one assistant coach goes "rogue", one can argue that the problem is not systemic. But when a second goes ROGUE it's hard to argue that there is not a culture of corruption.

It may be hard for the "interim", who was an assistant, to disassociate himself from that corruption.

vampires sleep in coffins, not under rocks.
He can now be a full-time pimp. He has experience, knows the girls and has the clothes. Poor dude, spent alot of his money on gold and bad race horses,including the last place finisher in the Kentucky Derby a few years ago.

So he basically admits he was Coach-2 in the indictment but claims he was talking with Gatto about endorsement deals for Terry Rozier. Is that really your defense, Ricky?
He did not reveal anything by his admission. The fbi report refers to phone calls made by the HC. Circumstantial but very convincing.

He did not reveal anything by his admission. The fbi report refers to phone calls made by the HC. Circumstantial but very convincing.
Since when is Rick an agent?

Pitino has been let go by the board with cause. Pitino has served them notice that he is owed $44M per his contract. The board has told him they owe him like $11K. Apparently, he is willing to settle for $22M.

When one assistant coach goes "rogue", one can argue that the problem is not systemic. But when a second goes ROGUE it's hard to argue that there is not a culture of corruption.

It may be hard for the "interim", who was an assistant, to disassociate himself from that corruption.
I'm still surprised that the BOT doesn't insist that the program gets blown up and restarted. Unless of course there is more to the story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom