RIP Alex Trebek | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

RIP Alex Trebek

Really sad to hear this, though it was obviously inevitable and he handled this with grace.

I'm more sad for my 96-year-old next-door neighbor, who's got a crush on Trebek and whose huge TV, without fail, has Jeopardy! on it every weeknight at the same time. (I got a question right through the window the other night, I was pretty pumped.)

Peeping Otto? :oops:

An absolute legend. After some long, stressful workdays, it was always nice to unwind with Alex and Jeopardy. It’s going to be tough to watch until Christmas knowing he’s no longer around but will try to savor these last few episodes. Since he’s been sick for a while, I wouldn’t doubt that Alex Trebek pre-recorded a goodbye message just in case this happened. That will be a real tearjerker.

I'll take the Penis Mightier for $500

That is the 'Pen is Mightier', Mr Connery.

Fine, I'll take Anal Bum Cover for $400

That's...an album Cover.

Jeopardy has been one of my favorite shows for 40+ years.

Actually, Ken Jennings has not been named the permanent host.

"We will honor Alex's legacy by continuing to produce the game he loved with smart contestants and challenging clues. By bringing in familiar guest hosts for the foreseeable future, our goal is to create a sense of community and continuity for our viewers," said "Jeopardy!" executive producer Mike Richards in a statement.

A long-term replacement host for Trebek has yet to be named, and Jennings is only the first of what will be a series of guest hosts, the show said. The additional guest hosts have yet to be announced.

I was hoping they’d go with an Art Fleming hologram.

1628171208920.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom