RIP Floyd Little | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

RIP Floyd Little

Sad. He was a tremendous man.

Met him a few times, including as a student reporter at the DO. First time was covering the 44 retirement. He was so gracious and accommodating to even the student reporters. Met him a few times after and echo what others have said. No greater ambassador or representative for the school. Lost a great person.

I am lucky to have had the honor of meeting Mr. Little at a fan event. He signed my sons 44 Jersey which still hangs on his wall today. It is his favorite piece of memorabilia and probably always be. RIP good sir, 44 always amd forever.

FEBD344A-6814-4A5C-B378-1D0C116CD36F.jpeg

It is a sad day after the passing of a legend. I will always remember you not only for being a great ambassador to the Syracuse community, but for being a role model & someone I looked up to. You will be missed and I'm glad to have know you.

The first Syracuse game I remember attending was a football game against Holy Cross in Archbold, when my dad was given tickets through work. Lost my dad on Christmas Eve and Floyd joined him just over a week later. Almost poetic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom