RIP Harold Ramis | Syracusefan.com

RIP Harold Ramis

Wow. What is it with all these celebs dropping like flies? Walker, Hoffman and now Ramis. Ramis will be missed.

dude, how could you forget his biggest hit in that span - Ghostbusters?
Add Groundhog Day in there too. Heard he and Bill Murray had a falling out during the filming of GHD. I wonder if they ever patched it up.

Animal House, Caddyshack, Stripes within 3-4 years. Tough to top that.
I didn't know he wrote Animal House. One of my all time favorites. I still remember when my parents recommended I watch it. RIP.

bill_murray-stripes1981-2220.jpg

Probably the most talented out of the whole Second City, National Lampoon, SCTV, SNL crew.

The brains behind the operation.

RandygoCuse said:
I didn't know he wrote Animal House. One of my all time favorites. I still remember when my parents recommended I watch it. RIP.

Definitely one of my all time favorites. Probably also because one of the National Lampoon guys came to my college and showed us the movie shortly before it was released that summer.

he directed my favorite comedy ever, national lampoons vacation (the original)

Sad. Hope he's somewhere reliving his best Groundhog Day over and over again.

Wow. What is it with all these celebs dropping like flies? Walker, Hoffman and now Ramis. Ramis will be missed.

It only seems that way because this society is so hollywood driven. The sheer volume of "stars" and the amount of media attention on entertainers, large and small, has exponentially increased the number of visible entertainers. It's sad, really.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom