RIP Mike Williams | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

RIP Mike Williams

Sad day, mike was an extremely talented player, prayers to his family

What an absolute bummer. That guy had amazing talent and say what you will, he was a three-year starter in the NFL and twice came within a whisker of 1000 yards receiving. He also played for his hometown team (Buffalo), even if briefly. That's a helluva ride. My best to his family.

Unbelievably sad and tragic. RIP Mike. Prayers to his family and loved ones. Life is precious.

Oh man. That is horrible. He was an amazing player.

He was so talented. It's a shame he didn't have more money saved to avoid dangerous work but I respect that he made an honest living doing something that actually matters. My life hadn't even really started until I was mid thirties

Last edited:
RIP Big Mike. He was so dominant in that first Marrone season. Paulus just threw it up to him.

I believe he was the last offensive su player to score a TD in the NFL.
I am not sure about if this true offensively, but I know Chandler Jones scored a pretty crushing TD against the Pats last season.

Sad to hear the news about Mike.

I am not sure about if this true offensively, but I know Chandler Jones scored a pretty crushing TD against the Pats last season.

Sad to hear the news about Mike.
Ryan Nassib threw for one in 2015, Mike left the NFL in 2014 so if you count TD passes then Nassib was more recent.

Such horrible news. Sending up prayers for his family and friends.

They're probably working on it, but Cuse Football should at least throw up a graphic acknowledging him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom