RIP NYCSUGRAD | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

RIP NYCSUGRAD

And thank you for sharing/announcing on here MsCrusty888. A lot of us dont actually know each other in real life. Yet we are still a family of sorts.

It feels weird to say it over someone I never met, but i'm glad i get to grieve her in my own way. I'll say a prayer for her tonight. (and while i am there, i may just ask her to open the baskets a little bigger for our boys in the coming months)

I didn't realize there was another post about Andrea, as I had already posted on the off topic one. But also RIP Andrea. We had private messaged for a bit.. She was trying to come to AZ a couple of years ago to do a comedy night, while on an extended trip to LA. I am thinking she never made the LA trip if I remember as she ended up in the hospital around then. We talked a lot about her pain especially in reference to my son's crohn's disease. Also I think we graduated from SU a year apart. Far too young...

And thank you for sharing/announcing on here MsCrusty888. A lot of us dont actually know each other in real life. Yet we are still a family of sorts.

It feels weird to say it over someone I never met, but i'm glad i get to grieve her in my own way. I'll say a prayer for her tonight. (and while i am there, i may just ask her to open the baskets a little bigger for our boys in the coming months)
Well said. Truly a "family of sorts" I believe Andrea felt that way about this group. Xox

So sorry to read this. She was a great poster on here and sounds like it went well beyond this board. RIP.

Wow. I’ve “known” her since she joined our community many many years ago and met her a few times in NYC during big east tourney days. Think she even came to the Blarney one year to meet a bunch of us.

She was a funny and unique lady. RIP Andrea and condolences to her family and friends.

I remember that Bees -- that was probably 15-20 years ago. Back in those early years we used to get a long table in the way back of the Blarney -- a lot of you original board folks would come down here for the tourney -- yourself, Jake, Tomcat, etc. -- and I remember CTO, Barbara, BillOrange UEO, Frozen (FrozenDome back then), among the many at the long table (including Andrea). RIP Andrea.

She was a very passionate Syracuse fan

RIP