"Roberson is the most disappointing player ever at Syracuse" | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

"Roberson is the most disappointing player ever at Syracuse"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just need a good search function of past posts. One that has three search boxes. First box narrows the list, second box narrows it more, third box narrows it even further. Plus after and before dates as part of the search.
Have you clicked on the More button (Advanced Search) when doing a search?

There is a ton of functionality there. Check it out.

Last edited:
Well, anyone who thought Joseph should play, let alone start:crazy:, should have their post bookmarked.;)
True :) But hey - at the time it didn't seem like a bad idea based on the fact that everyone was struggling to score except for Gbinije and Joseph actually showed promise as a freshman. Now Joseph plays like he's never touched a basketball before.

Sucks when a post makes you look like a complete idiot, doesn't it?
Congrats on your accomplishment. Keep up the important work, creep.
captain_hindsight_mouse_pad-ra85a092ac4d240268097e830974a53d2_x74vi_8byvr_512.jpg

Congrats on your accomplishment. Keep up the important work, creep.
captain_hindsight_mouse_pad-ra85a092ac4d240268097e830974a53d2_x74vi_8byvr_512.jpg

LOL...Touchy, aren't we...

You keep providing the material, I'll keep doing the important work...

Based on your posting history, I have no doubt you'll keep up your end of the bargain...

Try thinking before you post...it will help...

Getting snippy in here, isn't it? I guess I should have just called out the person I was talking about.

Or... we can all just let it go and enjoy our most recent win and focus on whether or not the storm is going to impact the game this weekend.

LOL...Touchy, aren't we...

You keep providing the material, I'll keep doing the important work...

Based on your posting history, I have no doubt you'll keep up your end of the bargain...

Try thinking before you post...it will help...
Out of nearly 4,000 posts you've found two or three that look silly in hindsight. I'll take that percentage all day. But keep searching! Your obsession with me is flattering.

Fwiw Richardson was shooting 16% from 3 during an 8-game stretch around the time of my post - including an 0-11 game against the Johnnies. So...yeah.

I know you're still upset about Shafer and how that argument went down in flames for you. But it's time to get over it.

Out of nearly 4,000 posts you've found two or three that look silly in hindsight. I'll take that percentage all day. But keep searching! Your obsession with me is flattering.

Fwiw Richardson was shooting 16% from 3 during an 8-game stretch around the time of my post - including an 0-11 game against the Johnnies. So...yeah.

I know you're still upset about Shafer and how that argument went down in flames for you. But it's time to get over it.

What was the Shafer argument? is it possible to recap? thx

Actually it was just one...its sheer stupidity struck me at the time so I remembered it...

So, a freshman having an eight game slump merits being called "the worst three point shooter we've had in many years"?

You are now actually trying to justify that remark?

As for Shafer, yeah, I thought he deserved another year...But I don't get upset about it...He's gone and Babers is here so now I'm a big Babers fan. C'est la vie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom