Robert Kraft Named In Prostitution Sting | Syracusefan.com

Robert Kraft Named In Prostitution Sting

I will never forget a Bills game about 10 years ago, when the Pats were up by their usual 30-50 against the Bills. Kraft came onto the field to taunt the Bills fans. He became infuriated my friend yelled asking him "How do you feel knowing that our owner is a war hero, and you're a proven cheater?!". He immediately started screaming that security kick us all out. The guards responded to us with "We won't kick someone out for telling the truth"

Maybe it's just the cynic in me, but this seems like relatively small potatoes unless he's implicated in the trafficking side of this. Obviously it's not a good look either way, but someone paying for a couple handies seems like it's roughly the #1,000 worst story that we've had come out about the NFL in the past year.

Wow.
1 / I hate that they have video, which sorta means they have video of people who aren't doing anything illegal... unless the spa was in on the sting and triggered recording when appropriate.
2 / I hate that LE spends time on 'that end' of the transaction. If it's illegal, stop the practitioners before they get to the transaction stage. They know what's going on long before they sting 200 dudes.
3 / Kraft needs a fixer. No reason in hell someone with his wealth and profile should be slumming in a strip mall rub and tug joint. Should have taken cues from his buddy Trump. Stupid. Just begging to be caught. And even if he's denying he did anything illegal, it's just ridic for him to be in a low-rent situation like that where it's possible to get caught up among other wrongdoers.
4 / I hate Kraft and the Pats, so yay Jupiter PD, in this one, limited incident.

Maybe it's just the cynic in me, but this seems like relatively small potatoes unless he's implicated in the trafficking side of this. Obviously it's not a good look either way, but someone paying for a couple handies seems like it's roughly the #1,000 worst story that we've had come out about the NFL in the past year.
They said it's a misdemeanor. But, the shame is major.

He's Krafty!

(Not so much).

Don't think it could be more cliched - old rich dude goes to Asian rub n tug for a happy ending...

Mazel Tov, Bobby!

Lookie lookie lookie, Bob got caught paying for nookie.

D0CB90qX4AMP307.jpg:large

I just looked up the place and some wag had already written a very positive review using Kraft's name. It doesn't take long for people to react.

"Orchids of Asia Day Spa & Massage - Massage SPA in Jupiter,FL
3.312 Google reviews
Massage spa in Jupiter, Florida

Located in: Jupiter Square
Address: 103 US-1, Jupiter, FL 33477

Products and Services: orchidsofasiadayspa.net Plan your visit People typically spend 10 min to 1 hr here

Rob Kraft
1 review
an hour ago
Robert Kraft here. I just wanted to say that if you’re looking for a premium spa experience, this is the place to go. Completely legitimate business, and they dont cut corners from both heads to toe. I have to say my experience was excellent, and they were extremely hands-on during the process, getting every inch of my body to feel like I was 18 again.

God Bless the Patriots
God Bless America
God Bless Orchids of Asia Day Spa

Wouldn't you think that a guy of his celebrity would be subject to extortion as a customer of this type of 'establishment?' Wonder if this is the type of Catch and Kill story the Enquirer has had ahold of, but because Kraft and Trump are buddies, it remained 'in the safe.'

This has nothing to do with football and it’s a misdemeanor so it’s just a nothing burger. The NFL can give them a $500,000 fine suspended for six games like they did the colts owner for when you had all those drugs and he got pulled over. The patriots aren’t going to get penalized as this has absolutely nothing to do with football and if they do take if they even try to take a pick that’s bullchit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom