Robert Kraft Named In Prostitution Sting | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Robert Kraft Named In Prostitution Sting

What the hell is a table shower ? Is that to attract Trump and R Kelley ?

I awaite the magic of the internet memes.. this should be very entertaining

That Smollet dude is off the front burner for now

So turns out this isn’t just some random joint , but a lot of big shots frequent there .. more famous names to be released

Last edited:
I guess winning the Super Bowl again wasn't enough of a happy ending for Kraft.

Hope Kraftykakes has a Spitzer-esque anonymous reference like Client #9.

I awaite the magic of the internet memes.. this should be very entertaining

That Smollet dude is off the front burner for now

So turns out this isn’t just some random joint , but a lot of big shots frequent there .. more famous names to be released

That's what Shefter said but the Florida AG denied it. Looks like Shefty was off on that one.

So, he got charged twice. Once at the Spa, and once by the court.

Pre-game jitters.

Seriously, to watch Michele Steele of ESPN breathlessly report from Florida about the Kraft charges as if this were the biggest sports story of the year is just hilarious.

That's what Shefter said but the Florida AG denied it. Looks like Shefty was off on that one.
Former president of Citigroup just got named .. that’s a fairly big fish

Former president of Citigroup just got named .. that’s a fairly big fish

Shefty said it was going to be a bigger name than Kraft. There aren't three people on this board that are vaguely familiar with the former Citi pres.

is it really a big deal, other than the sex trafficking thing, which is bad, do we really care what Kraft is doing with his money?

Turns out the sex trafficking angle was BS...sheriffs office said no evidence for it at all . Just a way to justify waste of money “sting operation “

I did enjoy this blurb from ccn

“According to affidavits obtained by Palm Beach Post reporter Olivia Hitchcock, Kraft paid for manual stimulation at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter, Florida on Jan. 19 and Jan. 20, 2019.”

So we have Palm , Hitchcock , and manual stimulation in the same sentence and they had nothing to do with each other ..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom