Roc Christmas asks an interesting question about FH... | Syracusefan.com

Roc Christmas asks an interesting question about FH...

I took it as a lighthearted reply to some lighthearted ballbreaking.

Oh, I agree it was lighthearted. Just trying to translate. I agree on cheesin but bih is a mystery. You know it's slow days for SU hoops when I'm dissecting these tweets like the Zapruder film.

Edit: googled bih... It is, in fact, Internet slang for beet-ch.

According to this board the entire team hates Frank Howard after he destroyed the locker room. From what I have seen on various forms of social media, that ish (there's another slang for ya iommi) was so overblown.

He's probably fine with everyone that's actually on the team now.

According to this board the entire team hates Frank Howard after he destroyed the locker room. From what I have seen on various forms of social media, that ish (there's another slang for ya iommi) was so overblown.

A few people disliked him for good reason. I know what ish is slang for. I think tweets like this are making a lighthearted joke out of a legit thing. It's poking fun at Frank, who can be sullen, not just in pictures. Some things did happen and those incidents hurt our program. Fact.

Sure, until another player stands to threaten his playing time again...

I'm curious. You're a big FH defender. Why? Do you think he's a great player and teammate? I'm genuinely curious. What do you like about him and his game? Guess you see potential?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom