Roc Christmas asks an interesting question about FH... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Roc Christmas asks an interesting question about FH...

The irony is that if I had to pick a player from the last 5 years that seemed to always have a serious look on his face, it would be christmas.

This guy?
image.jpeg

Yes, but if he likes him so much why does he bench him so often?
Because he likes him so much? This ain't JB's first rodeo- he knows how these things tend to go. Right or wrong, and he HAS been wrong before, I'll trust his take on this over anyone else's.

Because he likes him so much? This ain't JB's first rodeo- he knows how these things tend to go. Right or wrong, and he HAS been wrong before, I'll trust his take on this over anyone else's.

He doesn't have any other options, we have whiffed on our other pg targets, he has to play him.

I put "Ain't no chessin bih" into a translator and was returned with "jus' like Orenthawl James"

According to this board the entire team hates Frank Howard after he destroyed the locker room. From what I have seen on various forms of social media, that ish (there's another slang for ya iommi) was so overblown.
Spot. On.

Lets all face the facts. Frank is fragile. Read the article about his childhood. I dont expect him to improve until he is able to deal with his issues. His basketball problems has little to do with the physical aspect of himself.

any chance you have a link to this article, would love to know more about it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom