Rochester Prospects | Syracusefan.com

Rochester Prospects

money3189

Living Legend
Im not going to go to different threads. Just wanted to alert you guys that there's a bunch of Rochester guys visiting SU today. I couldnt make the trip. Feel free to post tweets and photos here. I will answer any questions you have here.

I think CL's already got some of this...

2025 WR Derrion Battle, Irondequoit HS, Rochester, NY
2023 RB/SS Christopher Jean, University Prep, Rochester, NY
2023 TE Dekhari Carter, University Prep, Rochester, NY
2023 C Dallas Harris, University Prep, Rochester, NY
2025 QB Benjamin Newman, Aquinas Institute, Rochester, NY

Jamari doesn't seem to have a Twitter account.

Last edited:

money3189 This kid seems to have a Rochester connection. I think he is also playing in California, another St Pius-St Matthias Academy player but I can't find anything on him.

money3189 This kid seems to have a Rochester connection. I think he is also playing in California, another St Pius-St Matthias Academy player but I can't find anything on him.
He is one of the few I dont know much about.

The two most known prospects are Makhi Connor and Jamari Johnson. There are some younger guys visiting too. Need to keep tabs on them the next couple years.
The same Jamari Johnson that just verbaled to Louisville? Think he is one of that group of Rochester players that migrated to Cali to get noticed and it really worked for him. He blew up big time on the west coast.

The same Jamari Johnson that just verbaled to Louisville? Think he is one of that group of Rochester players that migrated to Cali to get noticed and it really worked for him. He blew up big time on the west coast.

Yes. He was a QB his whole life. Got on the 7v7 circuit last spring and summer when he got out there. He was getting interest because of his size. Inglewood had a QB that was committed to UCLA so they moved Jamari to TE and wildcat QB. That’s when the offers started rollin in.

Yes. He was a QB his whole life. Got on the 7v7 circuit last spring and summer when he got out there. He was getting interest because of his size. Inglewood had a QB that was committed to UCLA so they moved Jamari to TE and wildcat QB. That’s when the offers started rollin in.
I made some updates to the 2023 class. I am including the Rochester kids playing in Cali to try and get better offers. They are still NYS kids to me.

Johnson and Connor are now considered top 10 players for NYS in the 2023 class.

I made some updates to the 2023 class. I am including the Rochester kids playing in Cali to try and get better offers. They are still NYS kids to me.

Johnson and Connor are now considered top 10 players for NYS in the 2023 class.
That’s fine. They were Cali so I didn’t expect you to know about them. There ‘s a chance they both come back to play their senior season at home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom