Roc's aunt | Syracusefan.com

Roc's aunt

2_MrsPA_Amira-HamidJoseph-681x1024.jpg

relocation to Philadelphia, PA to pursue her Bachelors of Science in Chemical Engineering, earning the opportunity to attend college a year early as a result of skipping 12th grade.

Now we know where Rak got the drive to finish college in 3 years. She sounds awesome.

Seems wrong to just call her Rak's aunt.

Okay, not to totally throw this awesome thread off but once again, I'm reminded of how small town my state of Vermont is. I have often joked there is one degree of separation up here and it was confirmed again today. I checked out who Mrs. Vermont was and it turns out she's good friends (figured this all out through FB) with my old neighbor Patrick.

Back to the love for Rak's aunt/acting-mom.

roc's wearing jordan's with a tux. lol. i remember when kids in hs did that.

Okay, not to totally throw this awesome thread off but once again, I'm reminded of how small town my state of Vermont is. I have often joked there is one degree of separation up here and it was confirmed again today. I checked out who Mrs. Vermont was and it turns out she's good friends (figured this all out through FB) with my old neighbor Patrick.

Back to the love for Rak's aunt/acting-mom.
That would mean you sold your house to either Squidward or Spongebob then, right?
upload_2015-1-15_10-9-57.jpeg

roc's wearing jordan's with a tux. lol. i remember when kids in hs did that.
In 2002, Billy Celuck wore sneakers with a tux to the Boeheims' "Basket Ball," I can still hear Kueth Duany giving him grief about it. Of course, I also remember when Billy Celuck locked himself out of his hotel room in Dayton in 2001... and showed up at the front desk barefoot, wearing nothing but PJ bottoms. Most people would have called the front desk from the phone in the hallway. But not our Billy.

Last edited:
How is RaXmas going to get boned by that?

I didn't know if you were serious at first, but since you've asked again, I'll go ahead and answer.

The current line of thinking is that SU will be penalized by the NCAA for infractions committed by Fab and Southerland and some others. And that will result in the loss of some scholarships (maybe one maybe two) for a couple years and at least one year of no post-season. Some are speculating that with the team that is going to be coming in next year, it might be better results wise if we take the post-season tourney ban this year so that next year's team with the incoming flux of good freshman can go to the tourney. Which would mean Rak doesn't get to play in a post-season tourney in his final year at SU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom