Roc's aunt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Roc's aunt

I didn't know if you were serious at first, but since you've asked again, I'll go ahead and answer.

The current line of thinking is that SU will be penalized by the NCAA for infractions committed by Fab and Southerland and some others. And that will result in the loss of some scholarships (maybe one maybe two) for a couple years and at least one year of no post-season. Some are speculating that with the team that is going to be coming in next year, it might be better results wise if we take the post-season tourney ban this year so that next year's team with the incoming flux of good freshman can go to the tourney. Which would mean Rak doesn't get to play in a post-season tourney in his final year at SU.
I am going to go out on a limb and say that SU can't pick when their postseason ban is, and it almost assuredly would not be this year. Has a team ever been informed of a postseason ban mid season? I don't think so.

People are ridiculous on here, there will be no post season ban.

Note: Not an insider but also not a moron.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that SU can't pick when their postseason ban is, and it almost assuredly would not be this year. Has a team ever been informed of a postseason ban mid season? I don't think so.

People are ridiculous on here, there will be no post season ban.

Note: Not an insider but also not a moron.

All signs point to you being wrong about the ban.

All signs point to you being wrong about the ban.
please enlighten me? because as far as I can tell a bunch of worry worts on a message board are freaking out about rumors they are making up??

please enlighten me? because as far as I can tell a bunch of worry worts on a message board are freaking out about rumors they are making up??

Read the other thread.

just catching up now, was actually working at work today lol

I hear you. I had to stop looking in that thread just to try to get something done today. Still at it.

My roommate called fab melo a b*tch to his face.

Given how it all turned out with him, it's even more epic.
I think your roommate went too far, but I have to give that a like. Indeed, pretty epic.

she's quite the beauty.
hot bahama rama girl.
tough to rhyme st croix

(my tribute haiku)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online