Rodney Williams Transferring to Temple | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Rodney Williams Transferring to Temple

He didn't say what you said he said. Bad form.
He absolutely said what I thought he said...

upload_2018-5-6_21-56-55.png

From his post "He knows he wouldn't get much playing time this year" - CbusCuse had no idea how much he would play last year and he played a ton because we needed depth, which is exactly my point. He also has no idea how much he would have played this year, he was valuable depth with experience and playing time, lost of it. He is a loss.

He absolutely said what I thought he said...

View attachment 127904

From his post "He knows he wouldn't get much playing time this year" - CbusCuse had no idea how much he would play last year and he played a ton because we needed depth, which is exactly my point. He also has no idea how much he would have played this year, he was valuable depth with experience and playing time, lost of it. He is a loss.
You then said how do you know he would get NO playing time. There is a difference between NONE and not much.

Just rewatched the Clemson game. Rodney had a great tackle for a loss for in the first quarter. I’m not saying he should start but just wish we could hang onto players that can contribute. He is familiar with the system and plays hard. I hope he is leaving because he wants more playing time at WMU.

I wish him the best.

Just rewatched the Clemson game. Rodney had a great tackle for a loss for in the first quarter. I’m not saying he should start but just wish we could hang onto players that can contribute. He is familiar with the system and plays hard. I hope he is leaving because he wants more playing time at WMU.

I wish him the best.
He's going to Temple. Dowels is going to WMU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom