Roll Call for Georgetown | Syracusefan.com

Roll Call for Georgetown

Where is the pre game . Also where are we celebrating the win

I'll be there with a group of 5 in Section 107. Clydes is the traditional pregame spot. Sometimes I like going to RFD instead if the Clydes line is too long.

I will be there - my flight gets in Thursday night. 3 of us sitting in 217.

Usually I go to Clyde's a couple hours before tip. Don't listen to EAO - there should be a minimal line at Clyde's if you get there properly early to partake. :) But yes, it does get packed.

I'm waiting a few days to see if ticket prices drop in the lower levels. Not a long ride from NYC and I could be back by 8 PM.

I might pick up a ticket at the last second. I live in Alexandria, so obviously it's an easy commute to the game. I'm supposed to be visiting a friend in NYC this weekend though, but he might have to fly out to LA to film a Pilot, so my weekend might end up opening up.

I'll be there with a group of 5 in Section 107. Clydes is the traditional pregame spot. Sometimes I like going to RFD instead if the Clydes line is too long.

I think RFD closed.

In, taking 2 of the offspring. Times have changed.

Which two are you taking?

The-Offspring-the-offspring-29252472-1280-800.jpg

Wow, you're right. I always loved it there, that's a bummer.

Haven't been there since the afternoon of the Indiana game, always a good memory. Too bad.

Obie9 & I will be there. Will be interesting to see Ewing on the sideline!

You going to be at Clyde's beforehand? Would love to meet up with you again - I didn't have enough time to talk with you at the Orangeyes Open this year.

You going to be at Clyde's beforehand? Would love to meet up with you again - I didn't have enough time to talk with you at the Orangeyes Open this year.
Planning on it. 12:30 tip makes it tough. Would love to meet up before the game if we can get there early enough.

Planning on it. 12:30 tip makes it tough. Would love to meet up before the game if we can get there early enough.

Haha I didn't even realize the Mrs. made that first post! I already just lump the two of you together! Looking forward to meeting her.

For what it's worth, I will have my Syracusefan.com winter hat on. Everyone come find me!

Will be there with a group of 10. Will be at Clyde’s beforehand and through the grace of someone upstairs we will be in a box. Hope to meet some of you either before or after. Go Orange!

Group of 6 of us going, no clue where we're sitting or where we're drinking pre nor post. I just know I can't deal with the crowds anymore, so Clyde's is probably out. Maybe Hill Country, combine with some good BBQ.

Start early, probably end early. Have to have my son on the ice for hockey practice at 6 am Sunday. I've never been so happy for a nooner (ish) start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom