Roll Call for Georgetown | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Roll Call for Georgetown

Group of 6 of us going, no clue where we're sitting or where we're drinking pre nor post. I just know I can't deal with the crowds anymore, so Clyde's is probably out. Maybe Hill Country, combine with some good BBQ.

Start early, probably end early. Have to have my son on the ice for hockey practice at 6 am Sunday. I've never been so happy for a nooner (ish) start.
Next year...you need to bring your son north for a FB game. Can he eat $5 work of Fine Mess food, yet?

Haha I didn't even realize the Mrs. made that first post! I already just lump the two of you together! Looking forward to meeting her.

For what it's worth, I will have my Syracusefan.com winter hat on. Everyone come find me!
We really are lumps together . Not great at mornings but will try to get there early enough for pre-game... if not maybe post game celebration

Group of 6 of us going, no clue where we're sitting or where we're drinking pre nor post. I just know I can't deal with the crowds anymore, so Clyde's is probably out. Maybe Hill Country, combine with some good BBQ.

Start early, probably end early. Have to have my son on the ice for hockey practice at 6 am Sunday. I've never been so happy for a nooner (ish) start.
The sappy 6.

We’ll text you pictures. Might have to be in groups of 3. Can’t fit all 6 in one picture like we used to.
Haha, I seen the last dinner pic. Go Orange!

We’ll text you pictures. Might have to be in groups of 3. Can’t fit all 6 in one picture like we used to.

The two pics will be one with five people and one with just your head.

Will be there with a small group. First Cuse bball game for me and the girlfriend. Missed this game last time due to work. I live like 15-20 minutes from the arena. Expecting to see a lot of Orange there. Let's Go Orange!

I might pick up a ticket at the last second. I live in Alexandria, so obviously it's an easy commute to the game. I'm supposed to be visiting a friend in NYC this weekend though, but he might have to fly out to LA to film a Pilot, so my weekend might end up opening up.

Will the Pilot know he/she is being filmed? Is this kinda like an Erin Andrews thing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom