Roll Call For Louisville... | Syracusefan.com

Roll Call For Louisville...

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
Roll call for Lousiville!

I can't wait for Saturday and what will possibly be a record setting game (in more ways than one.)

Chance to break the single game attendance record.
Chance to reach 30 regular season wins for the first time in school and BE history.
An undefeated Dome season.

I'll be there in section 302!

Wouldn't miss it for anything. Also, folks should try to attend the Hardwood Club dinner Sunday evening... to really show our appreciation to the team as they head off to Big East Tournament (and to the NCAAs).

Coming in from Onondaga Hill. Leaving Friday night!

Driving up from MD with VAO. Pies from Bingham's and staying up for the Hardwood Dinner as well.

i'm considering it

But is mid afternoon on a Saturday, there are too many things to do. I may have to shovel show and possibly then rake leaves before I run some errands, plus parking will be dreadful and the weather miserable. Oh, wait its not football season yet, so yeah me and the whole city will be there.

5 from DC area driving up, meeting up with a buddy from Albany area.

I'll be there for the 4th time this season with my father and 2 friends - Let's Go Orange!!!

Have a must-go family event occurring Saturday afternoon on Long Island ... or I would be in 115 as usual :-(

Every year since 2002 I've taken each of my four nieces/nephews from Binghamton to a Syracuse basketball game (individually, not as a group). As each one graduated and went off to college in locations that made trips to Syracuse impractical, the number of nieces and nephews I'd take to a game annually gradually decreased. This year I'm down to one, my youngest niece will be graduating from high school this year. This is the game that she and I are going to. I'm both looking forward to it and feeling a sense of loss about it, it feels like the end of an era.

Looking on the positive side, I took her to see the final home game in 2003 against Rutgers, when Syracuse closed out an undefeated season at home. Hopefully we get to see the same thing in 2012 with an undefeated home record and an NCAA championship (If we get those I can even live with a loss to UConn in the Big East tourny).

Ill be in 104 like always. Can't believe its the last home game but its been a helluva season, met some more great people and even greater memories.

I just gave up my ticket so my 11 year old could attend and hopefully be a part of the largest crowd in college basketball this season. Things you do for your children...

Roll call for Lousiville!

I can't wait for Saturday and what will possibly be a record setting game (in more ways than one.)

Chance to break the single game attendance record.
Chance to reach 30 regular season wins for the first time in school and BE history.
An undefeated Dome season.

I'll be there in section 302!
115 Always there.

I will be sitting on the end of the Cuse bench and drinking free beer in the little VIP room off to the side, can't wait!!!!!

We are driving up on Saturday morning but still don't have tickets. If anyone has a line on 3 extras, please get in touch with me. Thanks.
Either way, if we don't find decent seats, we will be in the building!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 4G using Tapatalk.

Looking for the opinion of the bright people here. I have 4 great tickets to the game Saturday. However my brother (most likely his wife) scheduled my nieces 5th birthday party at 4pm Saturday. What? I already had to miss the Marquette game because of his son's birthday party and now this.

I am planning to go anyways but was just wondering if you guys thought that this would be a shitty move...what would you honestly do? FYI. They live near me so it's not like I can't see them anytime I want.

Looking for the opinion of the bright people here. I have 4 great tickets to the game Saturday. However my brother (most likely his wife) scheduled my nieces 5th birthday party at 4pm Saturday. What? I already had to miss the Marquette game because of his son's birthday party and now this.

I am planning to go anyways but was just wondering if you guys thought that this would be a shitty move...what would you honestly do? FYI. They live near me so it's not like I can't see them anytime I want.
I know my brother wouldnt give a sheet. Your neice wont likely care as long as u give her a sweet gift. I think its fine, she'll have more birthdays.

My brother-in-law and I are going up, but haven't gotten tickets yet. Will either buy some last minute ones on stubhub, Friday night when people lower the download now tickets since they are worried they won't sell, or bite the bullet and buy from a scalper.

Show up at 6:15. I see no problem wih that.