Roll Call For Louisville | Syracusefan.com

Roll Call For Louisville

cuseincincy

All Conference
Haven't seen one yet and I'm sure I'm not the only one going down. I'm taking both my boys, plan to get down there around 1:30-2pm. A buddy of mine from Louisville recommended the Troll Pub. Says its under the bridge 1/2 block from the Yum. If anyone is down there tonight or staying Saturday I recommend checking out Fourth Street Live. An entertainment district not far away from the Yum.

Wish I was going. Saving my road trip for Georgetown this year.

Leaving from Illinois as soon as I get off work! Will be with the fam, so unless Troll is family-friendly probably won't be hitting there. Ali museum and Cardinal butt-whippin' on tap for Sat. Those on the roll call keep me informed.

Leaving from Illinois as soon as I get off work! Will be with the fam, so unless Troll is family-friendly probably won't be hitting there. Ali museum and Cardinal butt-whippin' on tap for Sat. Those on the roll call keep me informed.
I thinks its a regular old pregame sports bar. Those are friendly for my family! Honestly I think there are tons of sports bar type places in the area so where ever you're coming from you'll find a stopping place. FYI my kids loved the Louisville Slugger Factory/Museum also.
http://www.trollpub.com/photoGallery/

I thinks its a regular old pregame sports bar. Those are friendly for my family! Honestly I think there are tons of sports bar type places in the area so where ever you're coming from you'll find a stopping place. FYI my kids loved the Louisville Slugger Factory/Museum also.
Thanks Cincy, maybe we will stop. Did the Slugger factory a few years ago. Good stuff

Looks good.
Like this:
sam_sm.jpg

Don't like this:
home_images21.jpg

I arrived in Louisville yesterday. Had dinner at a great place called 301 Bistro. Owner is a huge Louisville fun. Great conversation and very knowledgeable about his team and college basketball. Bartenders and beer selection was great! They are opening at 2pm tomorrow for the game. They said all Cuse fans are welcome. Family friendly and 1 block away from the Yum! Really good food as well!

Will be there with two buddies. Expecting a small but vocal Cuse contingent.

Reactions: MGP
Haven't seen one yet and I'm sure I'm not the only one going down. I'm taking both my boys, plan to get down there around 1:30-2pm. A buddy of mine from Louisville recommended the Troll Pub. Says its under the bridge 1/2 block from the Yum. If anyone is down there tonight or staying Saturday I recommend checking out Fourth Street Live. An entertainment district not far away from the Yum.
I was in Louisville all week on business but had to come back home. Stayed right downtown next to the Yum. It killed me that I was right there and had to leave. Nice area down there. Would recommend a roadtrip for anyone.

For those of you in town John Wallace and Derek Anderson are hosting a pickup game at Kentucky Country Day's gym at 12:30. Hopefully there is a different result from the '96 Championship game ;)!!! Apparently anybody can play. Go Orange!!!

Up & ready to go in the Ville! Ali museum, then probably Troll Bar & then Cardinal butt whooping! LGO!

I demand pics & stories of drunken celebrations.

My pic is a couple posts above. My drunken celebration consisted of a pizza ordered to the hotel swimming pool and a Sprite, watching my 9 year old dive and a 2 yr. old who was the only unhappy SU fan in Louisville. In my mind though I was enjoying a Smithwick's while hanging with JB. (I did enjoy a couple Founder's IPA's at lunch though. Good call on Troll Pub cuseincincy. Too bad you couldn't get in. The place was packed and we were the only Orange in the place though.