Roll call NC State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Roll call NC State

Been putting it off. Girls soccer starts tomorrow with tryouts. So I will have to run through that after school... been raining so my swamp of a field will be a mud hole... shower quick, grab some fast food and beer... eat on the way and “tailgate” for a half hour once we get there.

Can’t let Orange Nation down. Going to grab tickets tonight.

You can double that beer I wouldn't drink, even.

Roger that.
D719754B-CB81-44BE-B98A-62D70BC7B48C.gif

I’ve got 5 in section 126
We will be there just about opposite from you at the other end in 114. We have a suite. Been doing this since before Syracuse was in the ACC. Of course now we get more opportunities, at least every other year.

We will be there just about opposite from you at the other end in 114. We have a suite. Been doing this since before Syracuse was in the ACC. Of course now we get more opportunities, at least every other year.

Yeah, but then you gotta watch state basketball :(:(.
Had a state alumni friend who brought his kids to their very first game this year, which turned out to be their 24 point clunker versus Vtech. Now that’s memorable!

Game was AWFUL but I gotta say it’s a really nice place to watch a game and the NC State fans were very nice to be around. As I was taking the walk of shame out of the stadium people were very polite and I chatted with many fans before and during the game. That said the game was an abomination.

Game was AWFUL but I gotta say it’s a really nice place to watch a game and the NC State fans were very nice to be around. As I was taking the walk of shame out of the stadium people were very polite and I chatted with many fans before and during the game. That said the game was an abomination.

The NC State fans behind me were god awful. Been going to Raleigh, Durham and Wake Forest (Clemson one time) since joining the ACC. NC State fans are consistently the worst.

The NC State fans behind me were god awful. Been going to Raleigh, Durham and Wake Forest (Clemson one time) since joining the ACC. NC State fans are consistently the worst.
Most of the State fans are fine but the small 5-10% are brutal with the go home yankee comments etc. Game was a giant turd and actually bolted right when they went to the under 4 tv timeout. I'll be at the UNC game also with hopefully better results.

Going to try and hit Pharmacy Bottle in Cary before the game if work cooperates and then hit the parking lot for a couple. Only 4-5 miles from PNC and good beer on tap. www.pharmacybottlebeverage.com

Pharmacy is great and always has a variety of really good juice on tap. Bond Brothers across the street is another excellent place, they make great beer.

Cary and the greater Raleigh-Durham area has a superb craft beer scene.

Pharmacy is great and always has a variety of really good juice on tap. Bond Brothers across the street is another excellent place, they make great beer.

Agree 100%. The triangle has a very good craft beer scene. I live near Bombshell in Holly Springs but not a big fan of either Bombshell or Aviator. I am a big fan of Lonerider, Raleigh Brewing Company, and some of the other local breweries.

Agree 100%. The triangle has a very good craft beer scene. I live near Bombshell in Holly Springs but not a big fan of either Bombshell or Aviator. I am a big fan of Lonerider, Raleigh Brewing Company, and some of the other local breweries.

Do you like Red Oak? It's one of my favorites, similar to a Yuengling.

Wow those are good seats. Hopefully you got on JB and the boys for their performance last night.

Had to be on my best behavior, if I want to get hooked up from time to time as I do from my family member. ;):)

JB staring at Frank...calling out his inner Jack Buck; "I don't believe what I just saw" relative to Frank's behind the back pass that lead to a 'live ball' T/O & basket. :):)

Most of the State fans are fine but the small 5-10% are brutal with the go home yankee comments etc. Game was a giant turd and actually bolted right when they went to the under 4 tv timeout. I'll be at the UNC game also with hopefully better results.

This sums it up. I don’t hold it against all of their fan base but the worst NC State fans are the WORST if that makes sense.

Lived in both Charlotte and Raleigh. Bond Brothers is probably the best beer I’ve had in this state considering I haven’t hit the Asheville brewery scene.

Wow I sure have had a different experience so I guess that’s the danger of generalizations :)

I left at the four minute mark as well. I was talking with another disgruntled Syracuse fan. I wonder if that was you lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom