Roll Call - Penn State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Roll Call - Penn State

1. Elwood: There's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out, and we're wearing sunglasses.
  2. Joliet Jake: Hit it!
MY VERSION...
jAY: There is 242 miles to Metlife stadium, we have a half a tank of gas, 2 bottles of orange gatorade, we are both fat and we are riding in a kia soul.
MY FRIEND: shut up and drive.
2 guys in section 339 row 11

Myself, Doc5120 and two others will be in Section 340. Arriving in Lot L around 10 or 10:30.

Can't wait to rock my new Under Armour Cuse polo that I ordered from Manny's online.

Also, we will be having dinner at Stout near MSG tomorrow night around 8 pm.

My dad and I will be in 241 row 1--I think seats 5 & 6? ..I'll have a Syracuse t-shirt on and Orange SU hat with my syracusefan.com pin. Hope to see you there.

I'll be one row behind you--didn't act fast enough to get to row 1. And I will literally be in all orange clothing, from my top to my bottom--embarrasses the hell out of bro-in-law--definitely worth it!

Myself, Doc5120 and two others will be in Section 340. Arriving in Lot L around 10 or 10:30.

Can't wait to rock my new Under Armour Cuse polo that I ordered from Manny's online.

Also, we will be having dinner at Stout near MSG tomorrow night around 8 pm.
Anyone going to bars after the post game tailgate or are people mainly retreating back to their hotels?

Anyone going to bars after the post game tailgate or are people mainly retreating back to their hotels?

If we lose, I will probably just quietly go back to the hotel and sulk while watching the night games. If we win, the after party is at Scores and I am going to make it rain Pac-Man Jones-style.

(In all seriousness, I'm not sure. I've never been to Metlife - are there bars close by?)

There doesnt seem to be anything worth walking to thats for sure. it was an awful design for a stadium as far as entertainment outside of the venue goes in my opinion..but what else would you expect in Jersey?

If we lose, I will probably just quietly go back to the hotel and sulk while watching the night games. If we win, the after party is at Scores and I am going to make it rain Pac-Man Jones-style.

(In all seriousness, I'm not sure. I've never been to Metlife - are there bars close by?)

Not really. Jetlife stadium is in the middle of nowhere

Anyone in section 104? Endzone seating really isnt a problem in this stadium because there are jumbotrons in each corner.

IO, where in 340 are you? We're Row 7, 19-22.

Row 3 seats 7-9. I'll be the blonde guy rocking an old SJ style grey hat and dorky berkley fishing sunglasses with my orange T shirt. Will be with my aunt and my coworker who will likely be rocking an orange Rautins jersey.

We need to find room for Tee and TeeJR since they're starting a few sections over. Perhaps you and some other 340ians can help me with that task l?

Heading in from Chicago and will be there with 10 Cuse fans.

Pulled the attached from a 1990 PSU football guide when I worked there for a few years. Lots of superstars listed on both sides...

Cuse 24 - 17

Attachments

• SYR PSU Info.PDF
    1.4 MB · Views: 177