Roll Call - Penn State | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Roll Call - Penn State

Make sure you rookies get a flag for the Party Bus...LETS GO ORANGE!!!
Is this a good enough flag oh I will be bringing this with me into the stadium as my cape. UNITED WE STAND ORANGENATION! 3 (dad oldest brother and my sexy self)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 79
My girlfriend and I will be in section 148 (section student)! Depending on when we head down we might stop by lot L!

Some good news from the students as well. We're sitting in row 38 (we picked up our tickets around 2pm) and there were a lot of students up there picking up Penn St. tickets. I think Labor Day weekend will help us out quite abit.

They also ran buses down to the USC game for 200 students last year and did the same for the students again this year.

My girlfriend and I will be in section 148 (section student)! Depending on when we head down we might stop by lot L!

Some good news from the students as well. We're sitting in row 38 (we picked up our tickets around 2pm) and there were a lot of students up there picking up Penn St. tickets. I think Labor Day weekend will help us out quite abit.

They also ran buses down to the USC game for 200 students last year and did the same for the students again this year.

There were 200 students in my psych class in college. The school can do better than this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m/

Row 3 seats 7-9. I'll be the blonde guy rocking an old SJ style grey hat and dorky berkley fishing sunglasses with my orange T shirt. Will be with my aunt and my coworker who will likely be rocking an orange Rautins jersey.

We need to find room for Tee and TeeJR since they're starting a few sections over. Perhaps you and some other 340ians can help me with that task l?

: 362"]Row 3 seats 7-9. I'll be the blonde guy rocking an old SJ style grey hat and dorky berkley fishing sunglasses with my orange T shirt. Will be with my aunt and my coworker who will likely be rocking an orange Rautins jersey.

We need to find room for Tee and TeeJR since they're starting a few sections over. Perhaps you and some other 340ians can help me with that task l?[/quote]

Dude. 340 Row 3 Seats 14 & 15

But isn't this the last beach weekend for the Syracuse NYC Alum???

: 362"]Row 3 seats 7-9. I'll be the blonde guy rocking an old SJ style grey hat and dorky berkley fishing sunglasses with my orange T shirt. Will be with my aunt and my coworker who will likely be rocking an orange Rautins jersey.

We need to find room for Tee and TeeJR since they're starting a few sections over. Perhaps you and some other 340ians can help me with that task l?

Dude. 340 Row 3 Seats 14 & 15[/quote]

You'll be the guy in the orange toga?

Better not be, as the best time to hit the beach is actually within the next 4-5 weeks...

i don't know i swore i saw this as just another complaint, and excuse for not attending the game. you know it's tough squeezing in football games between the closing of beach season, and leaf raking season, then of course it gets too cold

Is this a good enough flag oh I will be bringing this with me into the stadium as my cape. UNITED WE STAND ORANGENATION! 3 (dad oldest brother and my s e x y self)

I like that flag where did you get that!

Ok here is the deal. 3 of my closest friends went to ped state. 2 of them will be at the game tomorrow. If either one complains of getting punched in the face by a crazy syracuse fan, I will pay everyone who attended the game in this thread 100 bucks. Choice is your people, get to punching some randos.

Hint : they will be wearing blue and white, are very squirrely, and will be attending with equally squirrely gaggle of psu scum