Roll Call - Pinstripe | Syracusefan.com

Roll Call - Pinstripe

ill be there with 3 others. considering hitting up bars near yankees stadium or even Blarney..although not sure if blarney will be as good for football as it is for BET

Me + 23 as of now. Not sure what the plan is yet, besides victory of course.

Yankee Stadium really isn't suited for large groups to meet pregame. If it was, we'd have a couple hundred gathering.

Yankee Stadium really isn't suited for large groups to meet pregame. If it was, we'd have a couple hundred gathering.

So we need to throw out a bar or 2 for everyone to meet up. Would be a blast.

So we need to throw out a bar or 2 for everyone to meet up. Would be a blast.

We'll settle on some spots in the next few weeks.

I'll be there with family, two years ago we tried to get in to the Yankee Tavern where sufan.com group was. it was so crowded we couldn't get in the door

IF I come (90% definite) I will be solo, as I was for the USC game (my one fellow local SU friend will be in Japan) so would love to meet up with some of you again...games are boring alone

Myself, wife, bro-in-law with girlfriend.

I will be heading down with the wife and 14 others.

Would love to meet up with some of you and tell you how great Marrone is. ;)

What's the plan?
I will be there. With some others. Should be a good Syracuse crowd, at least as many as 2010.

I'll be in the group with BlackKnight, plus 8+ others.

I'll be there with 4 others. First trip to Yankee Stadium in a couple years. I'm really looking forward to it.

I'll be there with 20+(so far...still hearing from people out of the state, country right now), we usually end up at the Dugout pre/post game. From the response I've heard, I thoroughly expect a better turnout than 2010...I think the buzz that the team ended the year with, combined with the sustained (relative) success of having gone to a bowl two years ago, and escaping the Big East to the ACC will pay dividends in getting people to make the effort. The perception of the team (at least from my friends that went to SU in the middle of the transition from Pasqualoni to...) is much stronger than it has been...the first bowl was perceived as a nice little break from sucking miserably, now alums of the Groobers era are starting to feel like things are legitimately urning for the better.

Anyone following the team this year knows they can score lots of points and can make a comeback at the end of a game. Good bet this will be an exciting game. The last Pinstripe Bowl didn't look nearly so promising (but ended spectacularly.)

Me +1 and it's a couple of Pinstripe Bowl virgins.

Me ,my son and two others. Where is everybody gonna handg out before and after the win?