Roll Call - Pinstripe | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Roll Call - Pinstripe

Fellas I will be there with a co worker, and we are meeting a bunch of people there. We plan on hitting up a bar near yankee stadium. before and after. We will be in section 127

Fellas I will be there with a co worker, and we are meeting a bunch of people there. We plan on hitting up a bar near yankee stadium. before and after. We will be in section 127

We will be headed to Stan's beforehand, which is right near Yankee Stadium.

Here's the website:

http://stanssportsbar.com/main.html

6 from the Southern Tier.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Most of the guys on this forum know about Stan's?

not sure... tried getting this thread tacked earlier, will edit my first post with that bar information as well.

I will be there with NYHC666 +6. Hitting up the wharf in manhatten before the game. $3.50 drafts on Saturdays, a few blocks from GC. Cant beat it.

wharfnyc.com

I'll be there with my girlfriend and older brother. Our tentative plan is going to East End Bar and jumping on the 4 train to the game.

Edit: Instead of jumping on the 4 train they have a party bus for $30 including beer and shots. Giddy up.

is stan's the spot most on this board are going to? ive never had enough room to fart in stans let alone get a beer haha. although im sure it will still be a blast

I'll be there with my girlfriend and older brother. Our tentative plan is going to East End Bar and jumping on the 4 train to the game.

Edit: Instead of jumping on the 4 train they have a party bus for $30 including beer and shots. Giddy up.

Gluten free beer or is it BYOGFB?

Me + 2 more (my girlfriend and a buddy, all Cuse grads)

My past experiences at Stan's have been much like jcuse44's, but I may venture over anyways. Will probably pregame at my apartment before jumpin on the 4 train. Forecast is calling for snow! LGO!

I'll be there with two buddies from high school. We're taking NJ Transit in.

I will be heading down with the wife and 14 others.

UPDATE: We will be headed to Stan's beforehand, which is right near Yankee Stadium.

Here's the website:

http://stanssportsbar.com/main.html

Would love to meet up with some of you.
My wife and I will be there. First bowl game and first SU game since I moved from the area.

Four of us coming to Section 209 from Westchester via Metro-North.

I'm at "Parking lot Near east 51 subway. Exit 5 off interstate 87. Come check me out