Roll Call - Pinstripe | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Roll Call - Pinstripe

In + a handful of others prubly.

this will be my first time to the new yankees stadium. I wasnt able to make it to pinstripe first time. Not being a fan of the Yankees might make it my last lol

Being a Yankees fan, looking forward to seeing the new Yankees Stadium and a Syracuse bowl win!!

I'll be there with my son, and looking for a warm bar for pre-game festivities. My daughter will be freezing her buns off with the SUMB. My wife will be dogsitting and staying warm!

Me, my two oldest sons and my brother.

12 in my group.

know of at least 12 more non-board members going.

it seems to be selling better than last time.

think the saturday helps, as opposed to a workday afternoon.

euphoric for me... watching a cuse football game in yankee stadium. not much better than that.

ill be there with 3 others. considering hitting up bars near yankees stadium or even Blarney..although not sure if blarney will be as good for football as it is for BET

Edit. Make that 5 others. The group keeps getting bigger. $65 SU section wherever they put us with our donor level status.

Me +1 (buddy from Hartford, CT who I turned into an SU fan many years ago). Too bad the wife won't let me take our daughter because of the possible cold weather. The kid's almost 8 and was begging us to take her to the USC game. Good thing we didn't though, in retrospect.

Just hit submit order. I'm in for 40. Had to wait all week on a few stragglers but we're good to go

+12 here. i wonder with the throng from Morgantown if this approaches a sell-out.

I'll be there. Meeting one of my brothers, his wife, and some of their friends. Brother getting the tickets from SU.

There was almost 40,000 last time. I say we match that and then some. Weather will be a key.

Me and 25,000 of my friends.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

bump

any chance we can tack this for the next few days?