Roll Call TBT... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Roll Call TBT...

Got to assume that with four games on one ticket Friday, and likely a 9 hour day, that you will be allowed to leave and re-enter. Anyone see a policy on this?

I feel like this would be an ideal setting to find like a down on their luck celebrity, but that's still highly recognizable, to put courtside as a planted fan of the program. Just to enhance the experience a little bit.

Anybody have a good celebrity to recommend?

I feel like this would be an ideal setting to find like a down on their luck celebrity, but that's still highly recognizable, to put courtside as a planted fan of the program. Just to enhance the experience a little bit.

Me!!!! I could sing "Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" at halftime ;););)

If anyone needs tickets, PM me before Friday. I have 3 all session packages for Face value of $55.

Noah Syndergaard. He owes the city one. And Boeheim’s Army put butts in the seats for the Mets AAA team. The Mets can return the favor by sending him up on a day he’s not pitching.

I blew it! This totally snuck up on me and now tickets are sold out. If anyone has tickets for Friday and can't make it, I'm looking for 3 (unless I need an 4th for bringing my old Triche Big Head!)

See Jakes post just above here. He has 3.

I have one three-day ticket ... for any good SU fan who wants it. Send me a private message. As always, no charge for it.

Ticket is no longer available (sent it to someone).

Last edited:
anyone have a clue how low adult tix for sat are? planning on buying one after Fri but dont want to get shut out

Noah Syndergaard. He owes the city one. And Boeheim’s Army put butts in the seats for the Mets AAA team. The Mets can return the favor by sending him up on a day he’s not pitching.
With the mets luck there would be a loose ball and a player would fall on his leg

I will be there with the wife. Should get there around 1800 hours or so. Hopefully some decent seats left.

Tailgate is canceled due to the monsoon rains! See yas in there
Fyi for the rest of the weekend, we tried to set up but we’re shut down immediately by the many in voluminous amount of law enforcement here. No tailgating allowed despite what may have have been heard. At no alcohol anywhere on campus. Ridiculous overkill amount of security.

Next year or whenever let’s hope for a venue change to the war memorial.

I’ll be there tomorrow, wearing my throwback Warrick jersey...as he’s my all-time favorite SU player, I’m hoping to get it signed by the man himself.

If anyone has any pull/ideas about how I might do something like that...send me a PM.

Last edited:
Fyi for the rest of the weekend, we tried to set up but we’re shut down immediately by the many in voluminous amount of law enforcement here. No tailgating allowed despite what may have have been heard. At no alcohol anywhere on campus. Ridiculous overkill amount of security.

Next year or whenever let’s hope for a venue change to the war memorial.

We weren't there 30 seconds before 5 police rolled up, were cool for like 3 seconds, kinda acted like they were joking, then got pretty serious real fast. As I walked away I heard them calling for backup to do another loop to make sure the group left

I’ll be there tomorrow, wearing my throwback Warrick jersey...as he’s my all-time favorite SU player, I’m hoping to get it signed by the man himself.

If anyone has any pull/ideas about how I might do something like that...send me a PM. cto perhaps?
You should not have any issues getting your jersey signed after the game. The players were accessible to everyone, signed autographs, and stayed for pictures. I would think if BA wins tomorrow, the team will come out to watch the second game and see who they would play on Sunday.

You should not have any issues getting your jersey signed after the game. The players were accessible to everyone, signed autographs, and stayed for pictures. I would think if BA wins tomorrow, the team will come out to watch the second game and see who they would play on Sunday.

Excellent. Thanks. Will getting a better seat give me a better chance after the game? Or do you think it doesn’t really matter?

I will be back again today. We will need to play better if we hope to move on. Wake up call last night

We weren't there 30 seconds before 5 police rolled up, were cool for like 3 seconds, kinda acted like they were joking, then got pretty serious real fast. As I walked away I heard them calling for backup to do another loop to make sure the group left
I didn't realize you were in town for this. Maybe I will see you tomorrow.

Hak signed my hat

hat.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom