Rolling Into Pittsburgh | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Rolling Into Pittsburgh

Another place I recommend, and we could go all day...but Luke Wholey's Wild Alaskan Grille on Penn Avenue. If you are a seafood fan, of course.

Cool. Walked/driven by it many times. Have been inside Wholey's market many times.

If you're attending, please WEAR ORANGE. If you wear blue or white, it will look like you're a Pitt fan and people will assume you use the word "yinz" in sentences.

Yup. Probably my favorite area but I need to check out that brick oven pizza spot you mentioned. That is my fav style of pizza by far. I've been to Mercurios and a newer place in East Liberty. Of course have had Mineo's/Aiello's. The dummies think Pittsburgh is all about Primanti's and Pamela's.
I've been eating Mineo's pizza for 50 years. They were a client of my uncle's and everytime we came to town we had some Mineo's.
103173_orig.jpg

Nothing to see there. The last batch was brewed in Latrobe in 2006. Now brewed in Newark, NJ. Oh the shame.

Drink some Iron City

rolling_rock_33.jpg
[/QUOTE]

rolling_rock_33.jpg

that sucks! next time i'm arrested urinating in the streets of jersey let it be known it was an act of protest !

If you're attending, please WEAR ORANGE. If you wear blue or white, it will look like you're a Pitt fan and people will assume you use the word "yinz" in sentences.

Straight forward but very effective post...Orange all day

Hope to have a good crowd of orange in Pittsburgh, any forum members attending?
Just saw the post on Pittsburgh fan site, they said this is the easiest of their remaining games, they have 66% of the chance to win this one according to some expert. Pitt fans are also dreaming to win five games of the remaining seven, get into NCAA tournament with 7-11 conference record and 39 RPI. No P5 school with RPI better than 40 has left out of NCAA tournament.