Rooting for Temple but... | Syracusefan.com

Rooting for Temple but...

BostonOrange

2nd String
...I was thinking about how much energy I've spent through the years worrying about who my team was going to play in the next round and hoping for the easiest opponent. Then I was thinking about the teams I root for that have actually won championships, and when I look back almost every single time they had to go through pretty much the toughest road you could think of. And, it seems like half the time when I get the opponent I wanted my team ends up losing to them.

So, go Temple...but it may not matter as much as we think.

Alabama

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Yep. A forgotten game by our fan base. What a disaster. We woulda got a crack at Uconn...who we beat a couple weeks before. (I know they were hurt)

Too bad Billy had his issues mid season

I want Temple because we have a score to settle. They look every bit as good as IU today though.

I want Temple because we have a score to settle. They look every bit as good as IU today though.

I think we have a score to settle w iu as well. I want the team we have the best chance of beating in the next game, which I feel is temple

I think we have a score to settle w iu as well. I want the team we have the best chance of beating in the next game, which I feel is temple
As a fan base we have a score to settle with IU. However, I doubt the kids on the team, all of which were only eggs in their mom's ovaries in '87, will think they have a score to settle.

As a fan base we have a score to settle with IU. However, I doubt the kids on the team, all of which were only eggs in their mom's ovaries in '87, will think they have a score to settle.

Right, I think that goes without saying. But I bet jb remembers it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom