Rooting Guide to Bubble Week (March 5 - March 9) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Rooting Guide to Bubble Week (March 5 - March 9)

NCAA - "We hate Syracuse so much that we will make an exception. We did it once last year when Syracuse had 10-8 conference record when ACC is the top ranked conference."
They did it when we had double-digit wins in the Big East as well. With the exception of 2016, we never get in when we're on the bubble.

Today's computer number improving games:

BC over Georgia Tech 12pm

Pitt over ND 12pm

Cuse over Wake 7pm!

Texas Southern over Alabama State 9pm

It looks like we will get 3/4 of these again today, which will hopefully keep our computer numbers inching better.

the computers. Those scenarios won’t do much regardless. No way UL should be that much better than us right now via the computers.

Well, like I said earlier in the week, I'm not looking for massive gains here. Just a ranking spot or two here or there. Just trying to pay attention to all metrics and numbers. I would really like to keep the RPI in the 30's as well (no team in a power conference ever left out in that scenario, for whatever that's worth).

Well, like I said earlier in the week, I'm not looking for massive gains here. Just a ranking spot or two here or there. Just trying to pay attention to all metrics and numbers. I would really like to keep the RPI in the 30's as well (no team in a power conference ever left out in that scenario, for whatever that's worth).

I hear ya. The RPI is one variable. We shouldn’t be paying that much attention to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom