Bench
Richmond 15 mins
Guerrier 23 mins
Anselem 15 mins

Braswell 0-3 mins
Ajak 0-3 mins

Edwards Redshirt
Newton Redshirt
Does Sidibe get extra fouls in those 25min? marek will play the 5 AGAIN to get Guerrier in the game...also, at least 2 of griffin/buddy/Girard are going 37-39 a game.

Sid 26
Marek 39
Griff 34
Buddy 36
Joe 34
Quincy 20
Richmond 10
Edwards/Ajak/Anselem 1

I expect JBA to provide backup minutes at the 5

Sid 26
Marek 39
Griff 34
Buddy 36
Joe 34
Quincy 20
Richmond 10
Edwards/Ajak/Anselem 1

I really hope Richmond is at 15 at Buddy/Joe's expense. I also hope we see Edwards and Ajak a little more. If Marek can play 39 mins that could also mean good things too.

Very excited about the roster. Richmond, Guerrier, and Anselem will be part of the rotation with the other players sitting the bench most games. How many minutes they get depends on the variables.

Starters
Girard 30 mins
Buddy 35 mins
Griffin 32 mins
Marek 25 mins
Sidibe 25 mins

Bench
Richmond 15 mins
Guerrier 23 mins
Anselem 15 mins

Braswell 0-3 mins
Ajak 0-3 mins

Edwards Redshirt
Newton Redshirt
Edwards will not redshirt. The same can probably be said about Newton too. Why? Neither will stay for five years.

Edwards will not redshirt. The same can probably be said about Newton too. Why? Neither will stay for five years.

Braswell and Ajak say hi. Edwards need to work on his body and Newton is blocked. They’re taking redshirts. Hopefully one or both get the NBA interested while on the hill.

Starters
Girard 30 mins
Buddy 35 mins
Griffin 32 mins
Marek 25 mins
Sidibe 25 mins

Bench
Richmond 15 mins
Guerrier 23 mins
Anselem 15 mins

Braswell 0-3 mins
Ajak 0-3 mins

Edwards Redshirt
Newton Redshirt
This is the ideal scenario. And quite honestly is a really good rotation. I do think Edwards and Newton redshirt as well. I think Ajak will surprise some people and get more minutes. Not huge minutes but I’m thinking he’s the 9th guy.

I think it will be very interesting to see if we still slide marek to the 5. A Girard, Boeheim, Griffin, Quincy and Marek lineup maybe our best.

However I really like the lineup of Girard, Griffin, Quincy, Marek and Anselem too. We have some options this year, which is great. I also think being able to move Griffin as the 3rd guard and having Richmond as the 3rd guard are huge. Lots of versatility with this team.

Have we really lost all faith in Braswell? My memory isn't that great, but thought he did well in Italy (albeit the competition was lackluster). Being in Canada I don't really follow the high school situation so I assume the forum feels some of the new recruits can contribute more than Braswell even though he has been with the program. Most of you people have more insight than I do in all this.

Braswell in limited time has shown he can shoot and he does slide around in the zone pretty well. If his legs are better he may surprise.

Buddy and Joe need to be playing hard 30 min . not an exhausted 35. I hope the bigs all play well enough that Marek./Quincy/Sidiba all can play the 25-28 min hard and the others can get their 5-10 and be productive

Have we really lost all faith in Braswell? My memory isn't that great, but thought he did well in Italy (albeit the competition was lackluster). Being in Canada I don't really follow the high school situation so I assume the forum feels some of the new recruits can contribute more than Braswell even though he has been with the program. Most of you people have more insight than I do in all this.

bobby is a great depth piece. He’s blocked by Griffin, Marek, and Guerrier. He will battle for minutes again next year with Griffin, Guerrier, Newton, and Williams. Kid might transfer next year

Braswell and Ajak say hi. Edwards need to work on his body and Newton is blocked. They’re taking redshirts. Hopefully one or both get the NBA interested while on the hill.
Braswell had a medical redshirt. Totally different situation.

I honestly think barring foul trouble, all 5 starters get 30+ mpg

Other than CDB (see: foul trouble), you're probably right.
You know how Boeheim do.

Given that, he'll likely average more like mid-20's.

The biggest wrinkle will be - does Griffin get the waiver?
And assuming so, does that mean whomever of Marek & Q comes off the bench (i'd be the latter), will still get some decent minutes?

If Dolemite and AG each get 30, then Q can still get 20.
Which doesn't bode well for Bras or Woody getting any appreciable run.
Unless AG also gets some time at the 2 (which would be lovely, as Buddy really should NOT be getting more than 30 minutes), which then opens it up a little for one of Bras or Woody for spare change at the 3.

Who gets what run behind CBD will be interesting to see.
Like many, I hope we see zero of Marek at the 5, unless it's a huge advantage for us matchup-wise, and not because JB doesn't trust one or two of the other 3 young Bigs to play for 5-10-15 mins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom