RTAs | Syracusefan.com

RTAs

MadNY3

All American
Random Takeaways:
  • I got too caught up in how well we did in the first seven games to appreciate the realities of why we were hoping to get to six wins this year in the first place.
  • In retrospect, seeing #6’s “attempt” to make a tackle on his pick six was an indicator that something lower body was off.
  • Really disappointed in special teams play yesterday other than the 54-yarder.
  • Darting is so fun to watch playing over the ball. Like Ted Gregory-like fun to watch.
  • Way too many posts irrationally questioning our S&C program after yesterdays game.
  • I hate Notre Dame. Hate. just…hate. Loved the stretches where they couldn’t help but be cute to throw down the field.

My question re s&c would be how does the number of “lower body injuries “ we suffer compare to our peers, over say 3-5 years. Seems like we have a lot.

Random Takeaways:
  • I got too caught up in how well we did in the first seven games to appreciate the realities of why we were hoping to get to six wins this year in the first place.
  • In retrospect, seeing #6’s “attempt” to make a tackle on his pick six was an indicator that something lower body was off.
  • Really disappointed in special teams play yesterday other than the 54-yarder.
  • Darting is so fun to watch playing over the ball. Like Ted Gregory-like fun to watch.
  • Way too many posts irrationally questioning our S&C program after yesterdays game.
  • I hate Notre Dame. Hate. just…hate. Loved the stretches where they couldn’t help but be cute to throw down the field.

Your first point hit me like a brick after the game yesterday.

The pick six was was on of the worst I’ve ever seen.

Silver lining is that we’re still ranked and that wasn’t a conference game.

If Shrader isn’t 100%, CDRW should get the call for next week.

Hunter’s high point almost catch was a thing of beauty. Wish he hauled in that long pass he dropped.

8 or 9 regular season wins this year is huge in the big picture and the coaches should be able to take advantage in the portal and recruiting.

Will say this team has heart. Doesn’t give up.