Rumor from BYU board | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Rumor from BYU board

BYU's board has had them going to the Big 12 "tomorrow" for the past few months.

Well, maybe in the LDS religion "tomorrow" is still a ways off.

sounds like the BYU board is just as accurate as Frank the Tank

If this happens, the BE is in trouble...again.
If the Big East dropped their existence it wouldn't bother me. We were a part of this somewhat historic conference in its inception and basketball glory days. Then their executive management failed miserably in their responsibility to the football schools even after the early defections issued the warning bells. Marinatto apparently was only concerned about his next meal rather than the conference. That we and Pitt are leaving should never have been a surprise or shock to the other schools. I hope we never play Conn and NJ ever again. Let them rot away slowly I give Conn a better chance of being viable than NJ.

They also open the Samoan market...

Not only that, but other program fans can be posthumously converted to Mormonism, which when you factor that in, and all of the plural wives they can presumably take in the Celestial Kingdom, really blows the lid off of the entire viewing market. Can't wait to see a Frank the Tank take on those numbers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom