Running backs | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Running backs

He's got plenty of time to get right. People were all gung ho in him don't know why that would change. Injuries do happen.
It happened early in September, unless its a career ending injury there should be no problem.

I'm not optimistic on Hough. I think it's doubtful he ever plays a snap of college ball.

I'm not optimistic on Hough. I think it's doubtful he ever plays a snap of college ball.
Do you have inside knowledge .

jasonhough would have the ultimate insight, and I'd respect his decision to keep private what he wishes.
Did not know and wouldn’t want to invade privacy, but then don’t make the statement.

190A65F7-4E4D-4CF8-81F9-7566157512E4.jpeg
Speaking of running backs..

He's got plenty of time to get right. People were all gung ho in him don't know why that would change. Injuries do happen.
I hope that your right not every player comes back from Injury.

Tucker
Lutz (to start year second on depth)
Hough
Allen
Pena if needed
TBD 2022 commit to be made

There's also three walk ons. You just never know who will emerge. Case in point Tucker.
After the way Lutz has performed it would be better if he never touched the ball again as a running back.

well lets just hope n pray that they are serious about the assistants like they should have been about babers replacement . but have to make the best of it, go after top guys,known recruiters and an OC that doesnt have dementia, cause he seemed like he flat out forgot that he had arguably the best RB in the country!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom